Experiences - Awesome wake up kratom drink when running low on opiates!

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Firefly serenity, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Firefly serenity

Firefly serenity Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My pain has been really bad lately and I ran out of my prescribed Percocet a week before I can refill it. It's been rough, but thank god for a friend here who advised me about kratom!
    I start with Emergen-C, which is a powdered drink mix with D and Calcium. Then I add it to one third of a water bottle, about five ounces of water, then I squirt in a lot of lime juice, add about two ounces of cherry juice, .25 ounces of kratom, ( my favorite so far is Bali) and top it off with diet cherry seven up until the bottle is about 3/4 full. I shake the hell out of the bottle and drink a big gulp, then another, and so on. It not only helps minimize my pain, but it has a really nice calming effect.
    In my experience, kratom can't copy the effects of rx opiates, but it has wonderful qualities that help with withdrawal, and I can even say that I would do it again, even if I ever am able to get off prescription meds.

2. Dankfish

Dankfish Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Glad to hear that it is helping out.

Kratom has become somewhat famous for getting people off opiates entirely. Not really sure how severe your pain is but at ~7 grams that is a very nice and balance out dose. You're not going overkill on it and it's quite a bit easier on the body than the standard opiate.

3. Firefly serenity

Firefly serenity Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thank you for the information, Dankfish. I didn't know that that was what kratom was famous for. I'm glad that I'm taking an appropriate dosage. It is a very slow smooth experience, and I have to say that I'm glad I tried it.

4. Amazing Jeans

Amazing Jeans Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It's one of the best drugs on the planet if you fully respect it. That's coming from someone who uses it daily now, one dose 8-10g. I have been properly addicted twice but I maybe fool myself now to think that I am in some kind of control of it.