Awsome Hawaiian baby Woodrose \ New Member

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by Powdered Sugar, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Powdered Sugar

Powdered Sugar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Hi im new to the forum although i have used this forum as a referance before.
    I just wanted to share SWIM'S Lsa Experience seeing alot of people are unclear on it and have had problems.

First SWIM Got some Hawaiian baby Woodrose seed from an online vendor there four different ones to choose from SWIM Went with the hawain strain. they came in the mail in a pack that said 100 seeds, but theres was more like 120. Swim ground them up in a coffee grinder to semi powder. wim then put the powder in a plastic container with some lighter fluid just enough to cover the seeds. swim then put the lid on the container shook it up and put it in a dark cool place. after day passed swim gave the container one last shake and the straind out the fluid using a coffee filter pouring a little extra lighter fluid over the seed mush and straining again. swim then put the filter and the seeds back in the box on some paper towels opening the box slightley but making sure its still dark inside, After two days the lighter fluid had evaporated completley with no smell of fluid present. Swim then got a bottle of everclear and put the seed content in. this was a mistake because I used all of the everclear when he could have just used half or even just a quarter. after a day of sitting I decided to pour a small shot and shave the rest to make an extract (swims not very patient) swim mixed the shot with some hawain punch in about a 12oz glass swim drank about a quarter of it and started to feel sick and lethargic he layed down for a bit when his drunk friend came over so swim offerd the rest of the drink to him being drunk and a heavy drinker he downed the rest of it quikly another of my friends also drank a small shot worth soon after.
    the two friend started feeling sick and tired as swim and them headed to a friend house swim held his nausea and jumped in the back of a truck the he started feeling better and relised he was tripping pretty hard and felt great so good the nausea didnt even bother him the rest of the night things only got bette.r one of my friends friend pucked his as off was tripped hard soon after all three played a drinking game with a couple other friend there for 3 hours! straight it was like a shroom trip but without my mind racing all in all a good trip at a very minimul dose.
    2 days later swim filtered the alcohol and through away the seeds (after squeezing all the alcohol he could out of the mush) he then put the alcohol in a small pan in a beer box (to keep the light out) with a fan blowing into a small hole in the box, the next day half the liquid had evaporated his friend came over and put a small dropper full in his mouth and tripped hard. I should have bottled the extract liquid, But he wanted it more pure.
    the next day the lsa had turned to a hard gunk so swimm got a pocket knife and scraped up all he could there was a tiny bit he couldnt scrape up so he put a little water in the pan swish it a round and drank it having moderate efects with very brief very small nausea. oh yeah i forgot to mention his friend who tried the dropper of it also had little nausea. sadley swim dropped the small glass container that had the Hawaiian baby Woodrose extract in it and only about a hit was saved.

Swim definatly think this is worth it just make sur you get it from a good source and get real hawian seeds
    [Sources discussion is not allowed]
    and be sure to keep you stuff cool away from oxygen(as much as possible) and away from light. these thing destroy the lsa keep in fridge if possible. I have just started on a new batch and hopes to have it done by next week. but this time he will use half the alcohol and not grink any until it strained. he suspects the nausea came from the seed shell floating in the everclear when he drank it before straining it he also going to let it sit in the everclear a day longer.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2006
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
  3. Powdered Sugar

Powdered Sugar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    oh. sorry. thanks for the welcome