Ayahuasca pills? will it work?

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by jimmy, Jun 28, 2007.

1. jimmy

jimmy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I had an idea round the foul tasting substance..... couldnt swim get empty 00 capsuales and fill them with mismosma hostilis? (swim knows he cant spell)
    swim already tried this idea with syrain rue and it worked just fine......well hes not sure...........when he did rue in drink it seemed stronger........but then again he probably put more in drink than capsules.......

swim hopes this will work........as many of my friends would enjoy these things with swim if it didnt taste so foul....swim personally cant see why it wouldnt work seeing as it all goes into body....and swim knows its alot of effort to make all pills bt he dosent care...he sees boiling it up as much harder eaiser to screw up work.:p

so if it is possible to do what swim suggests, should I do inhibitor (sryain rue) a half hour before dropping hostilis pills...seeing as thats what I would understand you would do if drinking both substances.... or take them all in the space of about 5 minutes?(<

2. firegod420

firegod420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    do a cold water extraction of powderized RUE seeds(sitr around 5 mins with about 1 teaspoon of distilled white vinegar)..

filter it then boil down on a large pyrex dish in oven, heat no higher then 250 degress F.

you can do the same with hostilis this will make easy pills

Or

You can do a alcohol extraction of both and evaporate that will work also..
    Just shake around in a jar for 10min, that is all that is needed, as long as its fully powerized.

3. jimmy

jimmy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    swim tried the pill idea..............well not the way told to above very poorly done.
    it came out to about 12 pills........I felt odd for about an hour then threw up.........after that he just felt odd like there but not.........no trippyness and most people thought I was sobre....he feels he may have had to much and just thrown up due to doing like al 12 pills or so in about 2 mins

4. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    SWIM made Ayahuasca the usaul way... Boil 3 times with lemon juice, filter and save liquid.

He let the liquid evap on a flat surface giving it as much surface area as possible for faster evaporation and when it was done it was a very flacky shiny Dark brown/reddish chips, he scraped them up and they fit into 3 large gel caps.

He took SyrainRue every 3 times over 35 minutes in gel caps, waited another 15 minutes then took the 3 dmt caps.

The onset was very slow but eventually he did start tripping but it was a weak trip but definitly a trip.

I think the lake of power was due to letting it evap in the sun and heat both degrade DMT, boiling it far too hot, and the stuff he caped wassent crushed but finely to absorb.

He thinks if you correct his errors u will have much better results.

5. psyche

psyche Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from finland
    Jonathan Ott warned against swallowing plant materials used in traditional brews, as all bets are off after that. Ayahuasca may have been deemed safe by trial&error during thousands of years, but it has been boiled traditionally. There might be some non-polar chemicals that aren't very good for you, might even be dangerous. He found a chemical in syrian rue seeds that could potentially be dangerous to (pregnant) women if I remember correctly. That said, SWIM usually crushes the seeds(syrian rue) the best he can and puts them in gelatin capsules. After about half an hour he drinks the foul tasting mimosa brew.

6. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    my probation officer had the same experience, water extract of rue and mimosa boiled down and eaten vomiting ensued but was just left feeling funny for the day.the rue definitely worked due to the fact the breaking the maoi diet caused his head to try to expload maybe the problem is with heating up the mimosa too much during the evap?

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo & Co. stuffed some iso-propanol Syrian Rue extract (He doesn't recall the amount - years ago) into gel caps. An associate swallowed one on an empty stomach. Then 20minutes later swallowed a gel cap with 10mg 5-MeO-DMT. Within 15 minutes your question was answered: YES!

And it was an extremely powerful experience. Extreme caution is advised regards dosage. Start monkey very low. Large amounts WILL lead to complete blackout and bizarre breathing. One monkey had to be drummed down (following the beat of a drum) to restore normal respiration. Though he had no recall of the event.

8. Heyoka

Heyoka Newbie

Reputation Points:
    48 y/o