1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Opinions - Baclofen like GHB??

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by MrTommyGun, Aug 9, 2008.

1. MrTommyGun

MrTommyGun Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Friends! Baclofen is perfect! I love to call it a G's brother, but more euphoric one.

2. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Re: Baclofen is very, very cool

As in GHB? I say Balclofen doesn't come close to the euphoria of GHB/GBL

3. PropaneAnPropaneAcesoreez

PropaneAnPropaneAcesoreez Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Baclofen like GHB??H

Howdy im new! Sorry for any mistaken thread placement and the like thiss is actually my first post here besides intro... blah blah neway..

Word on the street is that Baclofen (an older muscle relaxer) feels a LOT like GHB... Ppl are swearing by it. Somthing about same receptors and transmitters and the like. I know this is not bluelight but the subject seemed to be taboo there iether that or noone knew shit. Any scientists (by that i mean smartie-pants pharm-heads) who know anything about this at all? I can use any info simple or complex i will hash it out. Ive Googled to no avail. All ive gathered is that there IS SOME connection. But what connection and to what extent is unclear as far as i can glean from the google. Thanks in advance to reading an obscure post from a n00b. hope i havnt broken any r00ls yet lol. ez -j

4. Boca Bitch

Boca Bitch Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Baclofen like GHB??H

It's exactly like GHB in neurological binding sites, and most likely the same/extremely similar in recreational use. Although there are some notable differences, as baclofen (supposedly) has a moderately lower abuse potential.

5. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
  6. OhCasey

OhCasey Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Baclofen like GHB??H

While I know Baclofen is used for GHB withdrawal I dont think its similar in effects. Swim says that Baclofen is severely lacking in terms of recreational value even at high doses he doesnt even get tired from it the way one would from a light benzo.