1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experiences - BAD acid trip caused from smoking weed AFTER AFFECTS

Discussion in 'LSD Discussions' started by iamsotired12, Jun 12, 2008.

1. iamsotired12

iamsotired12 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dropped acid last night for the first time. smoked weed in the middle and it just triggered a traumatic bad trip. this is the day after and i have BAD anxiety and can't sleep. can you guys give me some insight in how to handle this please. am i just having normal tremors?

2. Lobsang

Lobsang Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You need to read the rules of the board. We cannot support any illegal activity. So if you want to be a SWIMMER or a cat or have a dream. That's cool. Please read the rules on self incrimination. That said. My cat Kid Charlemagne said when I asked him that if SWIy did this they will be fine with a little time. It could be that some other drug was what SWIy took. They can fit even on a blotter and be sold as acid. And a first timer would not know the difference. In any case SWIy will be OK. Maybe drink some beer.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Recovering from one's first psychedelic trip isn't always a smooth transition. The effects linger for a couple of days, sometimes weeks depending on the individual and their subsequent other drug use. There isn't anything physically wrong with you and chances are you're dwelling on issues brought up from the trip. That feeling of anxiety should drift away as long as you rest up, eat well and occupy yourself. I think it's best for first-time trippers to have a few days off after their first psychedelic exploit. It gives one a chance to reflect and recover because a trip can be a confronting, introspective experience as opposed to the super happy time that some people predict.

And just a note for future posting, be aware of our no self-incrimination policy here at the forum. We don't discuss illegal activities. We may discuss the hypothetical or discuss the actions of people we've encountered. ;)