Bad Place to take some MDMA

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Fuzz, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Fuzz

Fuzz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    what would be some bad place you have taken E?

or maybe just hypotetical situations were you think E would be the last thing you would want to be trippin.

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
  3. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    haha idk before a fight?

during an arguement?

idk lol wouldnt help anythng competitive i dont think.

4. mopsie

mopsie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Brazil
    in the same room where my parents live

5. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    At church...or a funeral[​IMG]

6. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    this is kinda a fun question.SWIM can't really imagine too many different places where MDMA wouldn't be fun. SWIM agree's with 'sands of time', heehee, that could be bad. SWIM suggest's takeing MDMA on a nice day, so it is possible to go outside and appericate the world and the weather. Actually, I couldn't really imagine MDMA at a rave, it seems to up-beat, loud, and dehydroating, but I could be wrong.

7. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    SWIP is wrong IMO. Stomping beats and trancing sounds are percieved in a whole new way under the influence of MDMA. Dehydration is easely overcome by just taking a drink each 20 - 30 minutes. (depending on your activity)

Anyway, here are some places I wouldn't advise taking MDMA; under a bad case of the flue, in a sauna, job interview, while under questioning by LE, school, any place you need to be serious, mentally less deranged as under influence of mollie or any place where the stimulation of MDMA is unsuited.Edited by: Alfa

8. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    fighting in a war

a doctor/dentist appointment (i once went to the doctor on mushrooms, all bad, to say the least)

a riot

trying to pilot a plane

9. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    1) Anyplace which would present a risk for one getting in trouble or just
    being a nuisance to others.

2) Anyplace which would inhibit one from enjoying their experience to the
    fullest.

#1 is straightforward I think, but #2 would entirely depend upon the
    individual.Edited by: radiometer

10. ambrosius

ambrosius Silver Member

Reputation Points:

I don't know... If there were a way to make MDMA gas that would be dumped on a battlefield, what would happen?[​IMG]

11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    It was tried. Edgewood Arsenal tests conducted in the late 1950's found that MDMA was not useful as a warfare agent. Subsequent research was dropped. Wonder why?

Now it's illegal. Bad for business as usual. Pass the Lord and Praise the Ammunition!

12. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Here are mine:

Delivering a baby, (physician not mother), wrestling an alligator, just before an honour duel.

Seriously: Just before your mother "pops round" unexpectedly (I thought she managed to fool her for about 3 years: and then in a completely random conversation mummy said "Well of course you're a drugs-person aren't you" I was speechless and we have never discussed it again!)

13. ambrosius

ambrosius Silver Member

Reputation Points:

I'd like to see footage of that. That's the second time today I've suggested something ludicrous and have heard it has happened.

Fiction can be fun, but I find the reference section much more hilarious.

14. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    well my mum knows, so though itd be bad if id had one before she came round, itd be worse if it was some other member of my family like my cousin or my auntie or something.

before going to work would be quite harsh too.

15. whereareyou

whereareyou Newbie

Reputation Points:

oh for SURE! doing it before any job would be an absolute disaster haha i can only imagine...

16. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Just before a penis measuring contest. [​IMG]

17. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A local townie Luminar Leisure Cheesy Nightclub.

18. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Before a mobile phone "Who can write this text message the quickest?" competition.

19. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    It's not nice to tkae it alone, unless you want to self-discuss your personal issues. While shroomz and other psychedelics make go far away from the people, because they scrae me, on MDMA I want to be with thousand of people, this makes me feel far better than being alone. The first time I took it, however, I was alone in home. And I was talikng with friend s on irc when I felt the first effects (I had no idea that this was MDMA - I was expecting stimulant properties). Then I suddenly began realising some things about me, which scared me. I instantly went away from irc, because I was afraid to speak these things in front of these people. I turned off my computer and lied down to my bed. I din't listen to music, or watched TV. I did nothing but thinking about my life. And I may say that MDMA changed my life!

Just pray for my dealer, because he told me he had problems and this scares me much. In a country like mine pills like this are rare. Here the market is full of weed, amphetamines (stimulant), and heroin. . And it's widely available. But I hate bullshits like this. I need the real stuff. And amongst the things I've tried the real stuff for me is MDMA, shroomz and weed. Shroomz are very expensive and MDMA is hard to find. Not good combo I may say!Edited by: a-SalviaLover

Last edited: Apr 3, 2006
  20. kieran

kieran Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I took pills before going to work once, not a good idea at all, standing behind a customer service desk aimlessly staring at the wall and breaking out in a cold sweat, and whenever he went for a ciggarette break he would come up. and no normal tasks were able to be carried out! haha

i reckon though worst place to take X would be at a local police presentation evening