1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Question - Bad trip on spice - the demon inside me

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Betripped, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Betripped

Betripped Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from Belgium
    hii everybody,

I joined this website So I could ask you Guys Some questions. I smoked three drags of spice last night And went in to the most demonic, evil And terrifying experience in my life. I might later wright a blog about it once i’ve been able to wrap my mind around what happened.

We are about 15 hours later now. The bad trip lasted for two hours And ever Since i’ve slept And tried to chill And eat my way through the after depression. I Still feel Very dizzy, exhausted, shaky, ... And the anxiety creeps up on me from time to time.
    Luckely I have Good people keeping me company.

I would really like to know How long this feeling migh take. Will I ever be the Same again? Did I damage myself for Good? What can I do to relax And inhance it to Get better.

I cant explane How traumatic this was. I Will not ever do Any drugs again, Thats for sure. The worst pain anybody can ever experience. An overdose of hell.

All reactions Will be highly appriciated!
    If you need more information to Give me Good advice, Please ask away!

Xx

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Lay off the shift key, capital letters only belong at the first word of.a sentence, and proper nouns.

Standard effect from taking an unknown amount of unknown substances. Sadly other than time there is very little to do.

Why are people still doing this nonsense? Hasn't there been enough warnings not to be fooling around with cannabinoid blends?

3. Betripped

Betripped Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from Belgium
    Sorry i’m From Belgium And my autocorrect changes the words And capital letters.

It was Given to me as a joint. Didnt know what I was going to Get. :(