Bag Size Terminology?

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by lowhung, Apr 6, 2007.

1. lowhung

lowhung Newbie

Reputation Points:
    From what I've seen dope has it's own little vocabulary for bag sizes. The only two I know of are bundles and bags. Could someone come up with a concise list of name to weight definitions. I guess a bag has a tenth of a gram and a bundle is 10 bags for a total of one gram. Does the coke term eight ball apply to 1/8 ounce of H or is it just related to coke? If anyone could shed some light on this stuff I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

2. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Terminology tends to vary from marketplace to marketplace. Eightball is reserved for coke, though.

3. Alekseev

Alekseev Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The suppliers buy their heroin in bulk by the kilogram, which produces about 25,000
    individual packets. They hire workers to package small amounts, ranging from 30 to 50 milligrams
    into a single packet of heroin. The packets are placed inside a clear, plastic, heat-sealed baggie.
    Each baggie is approximately 1 ½"x ½" in size.
    A collection of 13 individual heroin packets are placed together with a rubber band into a
    “bundle.” Five or 10 bundles are wrapped inside newspaper to form what are known as a “rack,”
    “brick,” “five-pack,” or “ten-pack”, which are then given to a runner for delivery to the caseworkers. Not sure if this helps...​

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  4. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    fingers, 40's, gram