Balancing stimulant intake...

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Nicaine, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I posted this in the Amphetamine forum since I believe most coke users already do this successfully as a matter of course, as it's so short-acting...

Anyway -- how does You balance their amphetamine usage? In other words, getting just high enough to be euphoric/pleasurable, but not "too high" so You gets paranoid, overly-tweaked, stays high too long for comfort, etc?

Does You manage to balance their intake at all, or do they end up over- or under-stimulated most of the time? Just curious how this works out in the population of amphetamine (/Ritalin /Etc users).

Optional/extra credit: If You does get "too high" once in awhile, what do they normally do to come down, mellow out, etc?

2. Darksanity

Darksanity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    For studying, 30mg Adderall is SWIM's dose. The best stimulation/side-effects ratio! Althought something recreational I guess would be like 30-50mg Methamphetamine (in SWIM's area, there's not Meth powder, only "Speed pills" wich most of the time are Methamphetamine HCl pills but of unknown dose...) ?

Snorting 20mg of Methylphenidate definatly gets SWIM wired!

3. Benzeneringz

Benzeneringz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    God, I ask myself this question every month. SWIM's dose of choice is 150 milligrams off the bat followed by 60, 90, or 120 milligrams every 4-5 hours. This pattern continues until SWIM's monthly supply is gone, which happens in 4 days, 3 nights. I cannot stop taking more when I feel like he's not flying through the milky way anymore. It's because amphetamine has such a powerful effect on dopamine neurotransmitters in the limbic system. Dopamine is the sole reason for the feelings of craving.. for anything; food, sex, more adderall. Everyone is pretty much powerless to dopamine's craving-inducing effects.. well, at least I am.