1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Balancing stimulant intake...

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Nicaine, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Jul 12, 2004
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I posted this in the Amphetamine forum since I believe most coke users already do this successfully as a matter of course, as it's so short-acting...

Anyway -- how does You balance their amphetamine usage? In other words, getting just high enough to be euphoric/pleasurable, but not "too high" so You gets paranoid, overly-tweaked, stays high too long for comfort, etc?

Does You manage to balance their intake at all, or do they end up over- or under-stimulated most of the time? Just curious how this works out in the population of amphetamine (/Ritalin /Etc users).

Optional/extra credit: If You does get "too high" once in awhile, what do they normally do to come down, mellow out, etc?
  2. Darksanity

Darksanity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jun 7, 2006
  3. Benzeneringz

Benzeneringz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    May 18, 2006
    from U.S.A.
    God, I ask myself this question every month. SWIM's dose of choice is 150 milligrams off the bat followed by 60, 90, or 120 milligrams every 4-5 hours. This pattern continues until SWIM's monthly supply is gone, which happens in 4 days, 3 nights. I cannot stop taking more when I feel like he's not flying through the milky way anymore. It's because amphetamine has such a powerful effect on dopamine neurotransmitters in the limbic system. Dopamine is the sole reason for the feelings of craving.. for anything; food, sex, more adderall. Everyone is pretty much powerless to dopamine's craving-inducing effects.. well, at least I am.