Dose - Bali Kratom Sedative Dose

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by CandieFlipp, Feb 25, 2014.

1. CandieFlipp

CandieFlipp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    A friend of a friend asked how much Bali to take to get a really good sedative-euphoric effect for a first timer. This person is experienced with prescription opioids, and wants to get a relaxing evening-type effect.

2. Rewil

Rewil Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from Hungary
    I think it varies from person to person. I read people enjoying 4-5 g of bali, but also read about 10-15 g. I myself think that 7-8 g of bali is the best. Usually more than that makes it less euphoric for me as i get more of the side effects.

3. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Rewil: Those are rather high doses to recommend for a first time use.

Candieflip: Start with 2 grams, see how it goes. Next time, if it wasn't as strong as you were hoping, try 3-4 grams. Try experimenting with drugs and see what works best for you.

1. 3/5,
      Thanks for the advice!
      Feb 25, 2014
  4. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o from ireland
    Yes, there is no simple answer, everyone is different.
    It will also depend on the quality of the kratom.
    If it is good kratom from a good vendor then you should not need too much.

Start out with less than 5 grams, there is absolutely no need to be hitting anything higher for a first time, even if you are opiate tolerant. Always start low regardless of the drug.
    If you do not get the effects you want then wait a couple of days and try again with more/less.

Take it on an empty stomach for best results.

5. ericmst18

ericmst18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Really depends I've been using Kratom (Bali only) daily multiple times a day maybe let say 3-4 times. Its a lot but I've gotten out of hand in my usage :-( - Back to the dose, for me to even get a strong relaxing effect would have to be more then 10grams of the stuff. I usually take 5-6 grams everyday at that low dose for me its nice and stimulating to start my morning. It has helped me at work as my job is very physical it give me a lot of energy. Ive also notice i enjoy work a lot more with kratom.

Dosage is not discussable for me, its different for everyone, give it a try and go from there!!

6. RedMonkey

RedMonkey Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Tbh..I know everyone is different but you said "sedative". I think bali is the wrong strain. For me personally red vein strain with higher 7oh content such as maeng da from a GOOD source is your best bet. Bali to me is more of a milder strain to me and definitely not sedative.. to me at least.

7. rhino236

rhino236 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Maeng Da is more of a stimulating strain of kratom. Bali is far far more sedating. I dont know where you got your information. Red veins are more sedating and green and white veins tend to be more stimulating. Hope this helps clear that up.