Beat the drug test... Is it possible???

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Unsolved, May 20, 2005.

1. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I've been brain storming lately about possible ways to beat a drug test. I'm very educated on Human Biology and what just thinking to myself about what might work and what might not. This would only work for a urine, not a blood or hair test. Do they do those for home testing anyways? This idea let me say will not work with any test that will go to a lab test where PH of urine is tested for. It is aimed more at the home test, the ones that parents tend to give. We already know how inaccurate they are. What would happen if someone who knew they were going to be tested drank a good amount of alcohol before taking the actual urine test. Not to the point that they are bombed (that wouldn't be good) but enough to say neutralize specific metabolites in urine, which we know it could do. I must say the more you can drink the better though/ A lot of people might say that urine is all water and the liver will neutralize all this. But I disagree, especially if the alcohol is drink it very quickly. The body will not be able to absorb all this alcohol in a short time. What do you guys think, is it possible? Just a crazy idea I thought of while stoned!!!

2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    This is a good thought, but why drink alcohol and have your parents smell the booze on your breath? This would be the same thing as drinking a few glasses of water very quickly. As long as you peea few times before the test, then you will have nothing to piss but just straight water.

As for cheating with places that test for PH, u should know that they will also probably check for tempature, PH, andcretine. Drinking alcohol will make you piss a positive on a test like this.

While the theory is there, and it does seem to be alright, alcohol does nothing to the fat soluable cells in your body, this is where THC is stored. Drinking alcohol will not help your body to remove the Toxins from there, just the toxins that are built up in your urine.

If you want to get the shit out of your body then you could use foods/drinks that are "clenser" chemicals. Such as celery, and cranberry juice. Also cranberry juice is something that will keep your PH normal, your creatine levels normal, and the temp well if your pissing it, then it should be ok (92-100*F) If you go the route of drinking a lot of water then you run the risk of cretine levels and PH being off and the sample being thrown out

Muirner

3. Igotagun

Igotagun Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When i studdy for a piss test I don't eat any foods before the test. I then drink enought water till i start pissing clear, then i take a package of jello and mix it with a glass of water drink it pee a few more times till collor comes back and then im ready to take the big test.

If doing this for a job i recamend judt going to a head shop and buying there juice and fallow directions why be cheap when a hour or two of work will pay for the test itself.

4. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    my piss tests go to the lab but i passed one the day after i smoked and
    i have passed quite a few within a couple days of smoking. its awesome
    but im not sure why it is. all the other people in my rehab test dirty
    all the time. i guess it could be due to that im hella skinny.

5. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i wouldnt bank on that man, i really wouldnt. I have tried that approach before, and umm not good

Muirner

6. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    Best way to beat a piss test is The Urinator, hands down. Get some clean urine from a friend, use the synthetic stuff (which works 100%), or store some of your own clean urine in the freezer until you need it.

I wouldnt mess with it for something like probation, where you can be monitored, but for a pre-employment urine test its awesome.

Personally, whenever I've had to take a piss test Ive planned 30-40 days in advance to make sure I was clean. But I have The Urinator just in case.

Mezza

7. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah but i heard the urinator is not fool proof plus it's expensive. I remember hearing about one famous celb used it he was on probation and he got busted.

8. tinogsx

tinogsx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    simple carbohydrate depletion works great for me. I just deplete carbs for at least three days. Lot's water and exercise is recommended during the carb depletion. I passed a drug test for MJ in 4 days using this technique. Edited by: tinogsx

9. truestbet

truestbet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am using basically a home made urinator device and it has been
    working great so far, i bought the heat pads to keep my clean friends
    urine body temp high enough. some one watches me piss from
    behind, so i am very sneeky i guess. it is very hard to construct
    a urinator device from scratch, but i can say it can be done, i would
    advise against it since it is so hard to make, you may as well spend
    then 150 bucks to be safe.

10. DragonShroom

DragonShroom Newbie