Urine Test Beat Urine Piss Drug Test Summary

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by weeha, Apr 7, 2006.

1. weeha

weeha Guest

Reputation Points:
    From all I have seen on this subject here is a summary on beating a drug test:

Beat The Piss Test

Water
    >>>Drink a lot of water/juice the day prior to the test.
    >>>Drink 2 quarts a few hours before the test.
    Note: You may want to add pectin to water. See pectin below
    Pectin (Certa or Certo) Found In Supermarket Canning Supplies for Making Jelly
    Fruit pectin is a soluble fiber that binds and passes bile acid through the colon. Some people swear by it. I've heard rumors about people who smoked right up to the day before the test, consumed fruit pectin (a canning substance similar to Certa), and passed the test. However, there hasn’t been any test to validate these claims.
    >>> Drink 2 packs (1 box) of Pectin with a bunch of water the day before and the morning of the test.
    Creatinine Creatine can be bought at GNC stores
    Creatinine levels drop below normal when people dilute their urine by drinking a lot of water. Tests ensure that the subject didn't drink unusual amounts of water. Eating red meat will bring up creatinine levels or you can
    >>>Use 10 grams of Creatine 4 times a day starting 72hrs before your test.
    Color
    If a urine sample looks clear, the lab will suspect that it's watered down. They may reject the sample.
    >>>Take vitamin B complex to color your urine yellow.
    B-2 or B-12 (found in B-complex vitamins) are the most effective, though some will argue that vitamin C is better.
    Fiber
    "THC is eliminated primarily in the stool via bile acids. Thus a person with a high fiber diet will excrete a majority of THC [metabolites] in the stool"
    >>>A fiber-based laxative will also help to cause the THC metabolites to be excreted in the stool
    Exercise
    When fat is burned, THC by-products are released into the blood. Exercising between drug tests will clean THC metabolites from the system at a faster rate
    >>>Exercise increases the amount of THC metabolites in the urine.
    >>> Quit exercising a week before the test. Be lazy, and eat big.
    Aspirin
    >>>Taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test might help you.
    Aspirin is said to interfere with the test. It seems that aspirin absorbs at the same wavelength that NAD does which is how it interferes with the assay.
    Sugar
    >>>Consume an ample amount of sugar on the day of testing.
    This will slow down the burning of fat.
    Pee Stream
    Don't give urine from your first urination of the day. It's the dirtiest, and can be heavily filled with metabolites.
    >>>Urinate at LEAST 2 times in the morning before the actual test.
    >>>Don't give the beginning or end of the stream. Piss in the toilet, then quickly stop and go in the cup. Stop, and shift back to the toilet for the last portion. Only give a midstream sample. Just be sure to give 60 cc's.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    okay thought I'd give some info on a friend of swims (fos) who recently (today) had to give a sample.

fos has been on probabtion for over a year for a MJ charge. he was tested 2 times in the beginning of prob. he was clean then. PO has not tested him for about a year. he has smoked an average of 3 times a week maybe since the tests but he usually refrains about a week or so before his PO appointment just to be sure. he is very active, exercises regularly, has little body fat (5'10", 160) and has a high fiber, low fat diet. he also take a creatine supplement-- no more than recommended. over the last month he had smoked fairly regularly (almost daily) from a vaporizer. mrs fos usually urges hime to stop a week out but tihs time he figured as usual he would'nt have to use the cup. because as usual fos alwasy thinks the rules do not apply to him-- that's how he got in this situation in the first place. so he had smoked up until about 18 hours prior (not alot but he did). the morning of as a last minute feeble precaution he drank his usual 2 cups of coffee. I also forgot to ask fos is also on adderall and welbutrin so he obviously has a faster metabolism than most because of this. every morning he also takes omega 3,6,9 fatty acids, iron, biotin, and calcium. before going in (was a morning appt.) he peed about 3 times and took a dump.
    he entered his appointment relaxed as usual until he saw a plastic bag on the floor. immediately his PO pulled out the cup and said "are you ready?" OH SHIT he thought. well can we just talk first he said, I don't have to go now. okay. he drank 2 cups of hot water during the discussion. they finished talking he knew he wasn't getting out of it today so he said he'd give it a try.

now fos's PO is a big (6'4", 280lbs) dude and this was small bathroom. he usually has troublewith this dude peering down at his dick. he knows all about the midstream thing but he knew there wasn't going to be much. so he maybe did 10ml in the hopper and 25 mls in the cup. dude said it was enough. they went back into the office and they stuck the stick in and waited. fos was shittin his pants. while they waited he actually had a civil conversation about sports and stuff and the dude even smiled. he kept thinking how possde this guy was going to be since he had asked if their was any drug or alcohol use since the last visit before the pee. guy pulled the stick and all was good he said see you in 8 weeks. fos has been so mainc today it's like he had taken 80mgs of e. take what you can from his experience.

BTW pee was yellowish and a little cloudy. made him nervous since most mornings it's pretty clear.

3. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    JESUS! F.O.S. IS ONE LUCKY MOTHER-FUCKER!!!

I know this kind of thing happens *ALL* the time; however, THIS LITTLE I want to be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN BEFORE P-TIME!!!! ;)

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo was forced to take a piss-test. They found no drugs. But they nonetheless wrote that Bongo MUST be on some unspecified drug due to his attitude. So Bongo was listed as a drug user, even though the test was negative. Ya just can't win sometimes.

5. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    who could imagine...

lol just a joke, actually swim have to take 3 pisstests a week for the same reasons. the irony is that they dont care much about cannabis, but if they find amphetamines they will take away swims concerta(LOL!)! well alrighty then, keep up the good work!

6. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    are drug tests able to distinguish other amphetemines from concerta? guess if you levels are through the roof, might be a signal... every three days dude? who did you screw over in a previous life? LOL don't know how you can do it.

7. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
  8. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    well the tests are optional, but they are required if I want his concerta. swim probably have to piss 3 times a week for at least a year due to his former substance abuse/violent behavior which is just fine, considering that swim needs a kick in the ass now and then to keep away from the benzos. OK, to answer the concerta/amphetamine question: NO concerta is not an amphetamine. however it is a stimulant which works really great for adhd treatment. I has heard concerta is everything from amphetamines to cocaine-analogs lol! it works great for medicine and a lot of people use it recreationally but it will not show up on a standard drug test.

9. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    okay, interesting. Adderall is known as a dextroamphetemine. supposedly several different time release amphetemines. wonder if adderall comes up as amphetemine? FOS is on adderall.

hh339, you have a god outlook on your situation. you at least do not deny needing "structure and discipline". FOS's knows the benzo road too. he tries to avoid them, his therpst will no longer precsribe those for him as FOS gave him strict orders to never do so.

10. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
  11. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    FOS = friend of swims see above (2nd)post. sorry I didn't know the dude at all.

12. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    lol ok! did you have to piss every week in the beginning?

13. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    OK. I'm not 100% sure if that was cleared up about how adderall shows up on the test. It's positive amphetamines because that's what it is--duh.

However, depending on how specific the individual tester or reporter of said test is--I've heard it come back like this for those who didn't report being on a script: "You were positive for methamphetamines."

14. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I think smoker is right, probably the stick test isn't goignto even differentiate meth from regualr amphetemines, if they use gas chrom. you're f--ked on all accounts I believe.

hh --FOS's only had to see his PO monthly for the first year ad was only tested the first 2 visits. he was a first time offender, very small weight on the possession charges.

you must be taking a pretty specific test that can sift out the methylphen (concerta). from other amphetemines or methamphetemines. maybe if you knew you could share this bit of info. someone might have an idea for you.

15. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    actually, most 3 or 5 panel tests differentiate between meth and amp. if your adderall consumption is WAY up there, you might trigger one of the meth metabolites. but as far as i've found, amp and methamp are 2 distinct tests. -that is referring to the quick 5-minute strip tests. A lab will be able to confirm or deny any positives on the strip.

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo was found once to have a trace (yes -trace) of ketone in his (only) piss-test. From this, Bongo was diagnosed to be an abuser of "an unspecified drug." May I enquire of the Good Pig: What the Hell is a trace of ketone likely to prove in a urine sample? This analysis was later submitted to a court for a judge, with a pitcher of gin on his desk, to interpret.

Bongo was far more "sober than a judge" at the time of his leaking. Later on is another story.

17. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Surely a "trace" of ketone means that Bongo had skipped breakfast that am?

SWIJ knows very little about substance testing, but where she is: Ketones mean either: i) diabetic or ii) missed meal.

18. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Exactly. or ketones also =

iii) low carb diet (like atkins).

19. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo had been held without legal charges, or representation, for 48 hours. No food was provided. So that explains the ketone trace.

Thanks for telling Bongo that being starved by the State is evidence of "unspecified drugs."

20. noblsht

noblsht Newbie

Reputation Points:
    58 y/o
    I had been on probation for 30 months,for posession and manufacture of canabis,only tested once on second visit,I was clean,you never can tell when you will be tested.