Being a Healthier User

Discussion in 'Pharmacology' started by Euphoric, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I apologize if this is not the right forum my SWIM's question, but it seemed closest to me.

I have first a general question: What are foods/vitamins drug users should ingest to minimize harmful effects, and if possible, maximize pleasant effects? I understand that this probably varies greatly from substance to substance, and I would like to know for as many substances as possible, but in particular, E, Mushrooms, and BZP.

Also, is 5htp found naturally in anything other than that african seed/nut? Like are there any other foods I could eat to get some? Or must one buy 5htp supplements or something?

OKay, now SWIM's final problem. When on E and BZP SWIM hardly ever has a problem with teeth grinding, and if he does, it's very mild. However, sometimes SWIM rubs the back of his throat raw, like by contracting it and the back of his tongue... it's hard to explain/describe. The only other time I do it is sometimes when he has allergies, it's like an itch in the back of his throat. Any ideas on how to stop that?
    Thanks from SWIM

1. 4/5,
      This was a great question! Hope this thread might go a little further...
      Jun 14, 2009
  2. Octo42o

Octo42o Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You should try this product, Piracitam. As for your throat issue drink water. And try to catch You doing and tell them in their mind to stop and you wont have that problem

3. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    SWIM drinks tonnes of water and that doesn't seem to help. Well it probably helps, but doesn't stop it. And the mental awareness thing is only a short term solution, because I will soon after catch himself involuntarily doing it again. But the suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

4. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Have a healthy lifestyle and you wont feel the negative effects of dope.

5. Octo42o

Octo42o Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    To Do drugs and have a healthy lifestyle is a great oxymoron.

6. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I have found over the years -- (1) Drink plenty of fluids (steadily/constantly with some drugs) -- soda, water, tea, etc. preferred over alcohol. This one cannot be minimized in importance. With drugs like coke/speed, it helps a lot to keep drinking/pissing. (2) Eat as properly as possible... that generally means proteins first, followed by carbs, vitamins (including supplements) and fats. Don't get too skinny (or morbidly obese, in the case of marijuana or downers). (3) Get enough sleep, or try anyway.

Those are the most important things in SWIM's opinion. There are other/more minor things that help too, but those are the biggies. Could have mentioned "get enough exercise" too, but that would be a laugh. :D

Last edited: Sep 7, 2006
  7. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    I remember there being a similar topic a few weeks ago before I joined but I can't remember it. Something about harnessing use. Search engine isn't helping a bit.