1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Drug info - Bella Donna Similarity

Discussion in 'Nightshades' started by Pillcando, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Pillcando

Pillcando Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 18, 2006
    Are Belladonna Tablets the same ( In terms of effect etc. ) as the plant Belladonna, and what is the difference between 6c, 30c, 100c, 100m pellets?

Lillian:D ^-^
  2. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Dec 10, 2005
    They are a homeopathic remedy, 6c, 30c etc. signify the degree to which it is diluted. (For more information on this google "succussion and dilution")
    BTW taking belladonna to trip is an extremely bad idea.
  3. phillupblunts

phillupblunts Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 20, 2008
    listen to this guy he knows what he s talking about...back in 1998 this dude i know got liq bella and almost died from it! He said that it made him unable to speak / moves at times, it was so bad it made him phically ill for just over 2 weeks it was about 16 day! the changes of death out way the possiblity of life and to just see some colors? i don't know but you find me doing it!!!!!! in short listen to your homie Abrad!
    peace love recycle
  4. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Apr 1, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    the difference between those numbers is the lowest number has maybe a single molocule of belladonna in the original batch, and the highest one has never been near the plant.

So you understand, belladonna has NO psychoactive chemicals in it, just atropine. Atropine is fine if you have severe heart problems (i.e. about to die), or really need to dilate your pupils (which is a bad idea too), but has no other uses. It will not make you tripp, or be in any way mind altering.

The rest of the plants in this family aren't recreational either. They make people end up in jail or other compromising positions, they steal your body and soul, they are demons, not to be toyed with.