Dose - Belladonna question

Discussion in 'Nightshades' started by XPhishHeadX23, Jun 14, 2006.

1. XPhishHeadX23

XPhishHeadX23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I have a bottle of eye drops that have 6x belladonna extract in them and was wondering if anyone knows if you can trip on that and if so how much to take. I'm very interested in finding out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2007
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    First off - Read the rules. Especially note the rule on self-incrimination. Rules are here:

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

Secondly - Belladonna, and related plants, contain Tropine Alkaloids such as Atropine and Scopolamine. These are extremely toxic to the body. The so-called "trip" from these is more like a waking fever-dream. The victim is rendered incapable of separating their hallucinations from reality. This is very dangerous and can easily cause one to walk out into a busy street and get run over by a truck. Drownings are also possible as the victim feels overwhelming thirst as the drug dries the mouth out like the Sahara Desert. Unless one has large friends to restrain the person, one is likely to end up in leather-restraints in the hospital for 3, or more, days from this. Or in the graveyard pushing up daisies.

Conclusion: Don't let your lab rat try this one.

3. seechao

seechao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from Canada
    I just want to try the eyedrops now, I hear they used these to make you all pretty with bambie eyes and such in italy... I always fine women with dialated pupils cuter than usual, could carry it arround as a way to explain unrelated dialated pupils away...

4. PsychicTraveler

PsychicTraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    You'd be better off getting cosmetic contacts.
    And a girl with brown eyes.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Belladonna means "Beautiful Lady." And yes, during the Medieval period, women around the Mediterranean region of Southern Europa were considered beautiful when their eyes were dilated. The plant used was atropa belladonna. But it came with a price such as bizarre behavior and personality disorders that didn't quit. Some "beautiful ladies" ended up accused of being in league with the Devil and ended up burned at the stake. Now before you think about some cool eyedrops...

Another thing considered attractive in women in Medieval times was having a pasty-white complexion. This was achieved by consuming the mineral Realgar. A little would make the skin whiter-than-white. Too much would make this a permanent condition. And it caused weight-loss due to constant nausea and vomiting. Realgar is an arsenic-ore. Yummy!

Now let's put this picture together: A skinny woman with skin whiter than a sheet - with HUGE black dilated pupils. Sounds like "The Bride of Micheal Jackson." You want dilated pupils? Go hang out in a dark room.

6. dip

dip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mabey you'll be interested in this:

http://syncrat.com/body-language
    ^^^ most of this crap doesn't apply for a few people, though :cool:

7. quantumbrujo

quantumbrujo Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    53 y/o
  8. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Personality disorders that dont quit, nothing new there, large dilated eyes all the time. as the for being pale yes swia is that too. go white blood cell count..

Despite its dangers there is something very curiously appealing about belladonna and related tropanes. She has wondered on how they would make her react giving on how she is normally and how scary her normal experiences are.

But then curiosity also killed the cat or was that the knife from belladonna induced delirium?

9. Raz

Raz Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from micronesia_federated
    I would just like to add that although SWIX would become very thirsty while doing atropin substances and consuming enormous amounts of water, the thirst won't go away, most times SWIX would just put the water in his mouth and then spit it out.

Also SWIX will have a problem with his eyes next day (unable see cleary, probably even not capable of reading).

10. genaro

genaro Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I wouldn't use solanaceae extracts...these are already dangerous enough on their own.
    If you go for it I suggest you smoke it (don't swallow), start smoking a little first to see if there are any effects.
    Anyway, better use datura than belladonna which has similar effects but also much more toxicity/side effects

11. seechao

seechao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from Canada
    I have had a huge chunk of belladonna root now for ages, he's uncomfortable even handling it, he purchassed it more as a collector's item, as he has a treasure chest full of all sorts of mind altering substances, and he collects all sorts of things. The only way I would ever do it would be as a topical lotion for ritual use, but he has absolutly no intention of doing so, ever. I have had a few experiances with datura however, and can attest to the physical difficulties, overheating, dry mouth to the point of gagging/pain, almost no controle of motor functions, heart issues, and breathing depression. He has experianced all of these at varying levels durring his experiments.
    I would say that he tried it a few times unsucessfully with too low of a dose, and then did something remarkably stupid, he was still a silly teenager at the time, and took a huge dose. I could have died from any type of stupid accident in his mental condition, and was probably quite close to a physical lethal dose too. He was very lucky, and has posted the experiance under "craziest drug experiance" or some such. I have not touched it since, save a few attempts with adding a bit to pot, as he has a whole new respect for the power of these substances.
    These substances are in no way recreational, they are too dangerous, I know this has been said before, but it's hard to convey just how powerfull this plant can be... there are much more usefull tools out there for spiritual work, salvia, ketamine, DMT, all are safer and more usefull to the seeker. You will learn from a datura/belladonna experiance, but the lesson will be mostly "dont ever do that again" and "holly fuck, my brain can do that?" these lessons can be learned in a much safer way. K and Salvia experiances feel just as real, but you remain concious enough to actualy use the state, datura makes you too stupid and useless to actualy do much exploration.

12. NanoBlitz_Technology

NanoBlitz_Technology Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    SWIM and Mr X have both tried Datura (tree datura not as toxic but still deadly) but on e of the problems with it is no one really knows a safe doseage and whats all right for some one may not be the same for some one else the delerium you are in whilst under the influence is not what I call triping I call it poisioning

I took datura on top of some crystal meth and he went exploring he thought he seen his dad and went walking into some dudes yard saying he was working with his dad the dude called the police and I was getting frustrated thinking that this guy was fucking with him when the police showed up SWIM was talking to them and he started to walk away from the police forgetting they were there I was also smoking cigerates that didnt exist drinkingt glasses of water that werent there He got in heaps of shit for it

When Mr X took Datura it almost paralised him he was lying on his bet having a conversation for about an hour with someone he knew when SHK offered him a bong Mr X rolled over and no one was there he this is cool then he started to get confused thinking that he had to go somewhere (he had already done that thing earler that day) in the next second he was thinking shit my lift home is here (he was at home already) then he was talking to SWIM when I said your not listening to what I say he rolled over and said I AM FUCKING LISTENING and no one was there.

so take extreme caution when taking datura it puts you into delerium and u can get fucked up from it datura is a muscle relaxant if your not careful you can stop breathing and you wont enen know also eat food before taking it impossible to eat while your on it but I advise anyone DONT FUCK WITH THIS DRUG OR IT WILL FUCK WITH YOU (dont abuse it its a poison use once of twice and be content with experience )