1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experiences - Benadryl Blackout

Discussion in 'Deliriant antihistamines' started by kitty-q, Jan 7, 2010.

1. kitty-q

kitty-q Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So, this weekend SWIM decided to take a lot of benadryl. I do not know exactly how much she took, because she blacked out. I was wasted off her ass, hallucinating in her bedroom, and talking to people that didn't exist.

So when SWIM's mom came home from work, she took SWIM to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation. I am now legally diagnosed with Schizophrenia, because while she was at the hospital, she apparently didn't tell anyone she was on a benadryl trip.

I find it funny, because all it does is give her more prescriptions, and the same thing happened over the summer. That wasn't entirely a blackout, and I have a few memories. Even though I have the same doctors at the ER, and her regular doctor was present both times, they didn't think to do a blood test to check for benadryl.

SWIM now looks forward to tripping out on Valium and cannabis with her boyfriend tonight. I have an unlimited supply, due to the fact that one of the symptoms of Schizophrenic Paranoia, is constant anxiety.

Any similar stories? ^^, I would love to hear them!

2. VirtuallyEmotionless

VirtuallyEmotionless Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
    SWIM's gonna have to edit his post because he's getting negative reputation because the thread was moved into it's correct place.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  3. kitty-q

kitty-q Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sorry >.<" I will repost it in that forum.

4. Johnnynapples

Johnnynapples Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ill make this brief.

1. Blacked out " every so often catching a out of body view of myself"
    2. Was very convinced that the crock pot needed to be on to keep the world safe. eye plugged it in and threw paper in it and jumped into bed with it.
    3. Woke up the next morning to pop cans taped on my walls, and the crock pot in the bed.
    scary stuff.