Best Drug combined with MDMA?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Fantasian, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Mushrooms (Hipplyflipping)

12 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. LSD (Candyflipping)

36 vote(s)
    69.2%
  3. Ketamine (Kittyflipping)

4 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Which is the best drug combined with MDMA?

I know there are pleanty of others and SWIF personally does like MDMA mixed with Amphetamine among other things but im asking purely from the point of view of one of these 3.

Please no answers about MDMA should be used Purely alone, i know that the purity and magic of MDMA makes it amazing alone but this thread is not addressing that issue.

2. TrialByFire

TrialByFire Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM Candyflipped once for a rave and had an outstanding time. The LSD made things a little more edgy and less hazy while the X gave it's usual overall touch enhancements. I was in a good place mentally at the time and the whole experience was fun. I haven't done it since because the enjoyment of each substance individually was also fullfilling and multiple experiences seem greater than just one.

3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Wheres the opiate "junkieflipping" option? =P

I haven't tried any of these combinations!

4. buster

buster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    swim voted for the candyflip....

but would rather just go for some 2cb mmmmm tripstacy:D

5. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have tried MDMA with both LSD and Mushrooms and both expierences were memorable. In this poll I have voted for lsd and mdma combo because it was the last one of the combo's I did and it was pure fun.

6. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    SWIM's favorite drug in the world is mushrooms so his favorite combo is hippyflipping. He meant to vote for that but accidently voted for candyflipping. I have never kittyflipped or junkieflipped but both sound interesting to SWIM. Maybe in a year or two once hes off drug tests.

7. MaxCamel

MaxCamel Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    as good as i love to candyflip...i still say theres is no combo like blowing up and hitting some nitrous and the right moment...very euphoric...

8. chilling

chilling Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
  9. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    With MDMA?

The thread relates to MDMA and particularly to mixing it with ket, LSD, and shrooms.

10. mickenator

mickenator Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from U.K.
    I would say for the shear rush you get it would have to be liquid gold or just about any type of poppers, but lsd and amphetimines are good also.

11. julian

julian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    pot might not be the BEST in combination with mdma, but it is soooooooo good. swim loves rolling with a big bag of dro and sharing it with all his friends.

12. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim also loves smoking cannabis while under the influence of MDMA, but there isn't much of a point other than to appease the desire to smoke.

I am more experienced now and knows to roll heavily spliffed joints laced with enough weed to give a nice taste. You save much more weed this way, and it feels just as good.

Shisha is also highly recommended on ecstasy as it lets you indulge in taking massive rips of smoke so you can just smoke some spliffs along with the pipe and save a good deal of weed you aren't really getting effects from.

13. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Hash/ MJ is the best combination. Ketamine is OK in small 'bumps' for coming down. In SWIM's experience, ketamine (in 'k-hole' doses) with MDMA is a very dissonant combination, well worth avoiding.

14. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    You did well to keep it on topic for so long, SWIFantasian.

SWIBajeda, Stevie Boldank is going to have to diagree with you that weed dosen't effect you while on ecstacy. He walways thought it did give the ecstacy something more psychedelic, but put it to the test to find out once and for all, was on 4 pills and sitting by a canal in the early hours of the morning, and his friend lit a bowl, and Stevie sat and tried to hallucinate. Stevie got minor CEVs, but he can do this sober, the CEVs were only slightly more than when he was baseline. SWIM looked into the ripple of the canal, and the reflection of the ivy on the other side, to see if there was anything different about it, nothing.

The Stevie got handed the bowl, and there was no doubt, the ripples sucked him in and stopped being ripples within second, and became cascades down a screen of ball bearings. Weed does affect you while on E.

In Stevie Boldank's experience:

E + Nitrous oxide is awesome.

Weed + Nitrous oxide is better.

E + Weed + Nitrous oxide is in a whole new league.

15. julian

julian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    when swim smokes weed when he's rolling, he doesn't get stoned, but feels it makes him roll harder. good idea with the spliffs, swim never thought of that.

16. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I don't usually smoke cigs, let alone weed but on occasion a year or two ago I would smoke a little weed whilst on E and has to say it does change the buzz quite a lot. It also seems to bring you back up if your slowly coming down and smoke a little.

Personally though, SWIM wishes he never mixed MDMA with anything and diddn't abuse it so much previously.

A benefit I did find in MDMA though is either just before or just after your last hit of crack, this took away that on edge feeling and made it bearable.

17. Captin Bump

Captin Bump Newbie

Reputation Points:
  18. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    Sorry to bump, but I was wondering if anyone has tried combining MDMA with Mescaline (either pure or cactus). To swim, mescaline is the beautiful psychedelic and he thinks it may go well with the feelings brought on by MDMA.