Best/Easiest Way to Pass

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Igo4dolo, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Igo4dolo

Igo4dolo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    On 2 occasions where i had to take drug tests that water worked the best the 1st time i had to do it, and just pissed a tad in the cup (not the begining or end of piss) then add some water and i passed. Another time i auctally bought stuff called UrineLuck and went to the doctor, but wasnt sure at the time if i was getting tested so i took a piss in the doctors office before i went in, so when i auctally got to the doctor she pulled out the cup and said piss, but i didnt have enough piss to use the UrineLuck correctly so i just pissed a real little amount and added a squirt of water from the skink and what do you know clean...

2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    The best way would definitely be to just not use drugs. It might
    not be the easiest but it is the best. The second best in my
    opinion would be a fake dick. The come in all different colors
    and they will piss out synthetic urine. These will work for any
    test because even if they watch you piss, you wi be okay.

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    that is not true, again not to bring bad news but someone famous got caught using "The Wizzanator" or something to that effect. If your getting watched then stay clean, or drink a gallon of cranberry juice the night before. OCEANSPRAY! also if your not watched read this forum. my post near the bottom https://drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...sing+piss+test

Muirner

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
  4. Exodous

Exodous Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've had great luck with a product called "Test Clean". It comes in what looks like a Gatorade bottle and even has a removable label. When you remove the label, it looks and tastes like Gatorade. You drink it nolater than one hour prior to your piss test, and it lasts for 5 hours. Example: Your Dr.'s appt. is at noon, drink it between 10am and 11am, and it will last until 4pm. I worked at a hospital where they drug tested us all the time and had some of the state of the art testing equipment, and it worked every time.

5. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Sounds like a good plan, but also remember the times when Golden Seal was the drink of choice. Now it is easily tested for, and it shouldnt be used. They might not also be checking for the blocker of your choice. But for now Drink Up.

Muirner

6. deadmoap

deadmoap Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    lol @ the golden seal... this one girl I know that's on probation was
    asking telling me how her friend gave her these pills called "Golden
    Seal" and if you take it for two weeks and stay clean for two weeks
    then stop taking it for two weeks then take it again for two weeks it
    will keep you clean for two weeks (or some shit like that, LMAO[​IMG])

I don't believe all those drinks that claim to make you clean for
    however long. The only reason they work is because you're consuming so
    much water that it dilutes your urine.

7. Isochrist

Isochrist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.S.A.

Those drinks alsooften have creatine so that your urine doesn't test diluted, B-complex vitamins so that your urine doesn't look diluted, and shit loads of diuretics to keep you pissing.

I made the mistake of buying one of those overpriced drinks once before. It worked fine for me, but you can just as easilybuy the majority of those ingredients in bulk. You save money and practicallycreate a lifetime supply. [​IMG]

8. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I was a heavy smoker of pot and i decided to try the 420 drink and i would not reccomend this drink to anyone. I pissed a 64ng/ml so in other words i pissed positive. True not by much, but boy was it obvious i was doing something wrong. I had to take it and go to my appointment with my mom, and i had to drink the whole thing, then two of it full again. I had to pee like 4 times in 30 minutes before teh test. And still failed... O well you live and learn

Muirner