Best Euphoria RC’s ?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by TheLight01, Aug 2, 2005.

1. TheLight01

TheLight01 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well the question is what Research Chemical creates the best or mostor intense long feeling of euphoria...?

I had took a high dose of 2c-t-7, and there was a nice euphoria high but is was more a intens feelingof "everythings allright"..

2. shadistik

shadistik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    2c-e gives me incredible euphoria and makes me laugh as hell [​IMG]

3. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  4. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    12.5mg of 2C-E is pretty nice. So is 25mg of 4-HO-DiPT.

The 4-HO-DiPT is really good at a party where noone is doing anything
    but drinking because I was still able to hold full conversations
    without suspicion. The only time people started to question was when
    I got a huge shit-eating grin on his face and had to leave before he
    stated laughing

5. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I find 2ci to have good euphoria at the 18-24 mgs level but he has since discovered the joys of 5meo-mipt, this he says gives him a very intense tickly sensation inside and is very relaxing. Feels like you're floating he says. no real visuals but the relaxed feeling and the tickling sensations are really wild to just sit back listen to some chillled out music with. I say You only seem to need a small dose as well (5mgs). does anyone find greater dosages extend the euphoria.

6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands

Did that. Was cool, but not spectacular. Until the joint came in my hands. Blasted me right trough the galaxy. Changes the whole effect from controllable euphoric stimulant, to a full blast psychedelic beyond acid. Not really my thing for a party, but I suspect 4-acetoxy-DIPT and 4-HO-dipt will do great in a erotic setting. As a euphoric stimulant for me it lacks the dopamine rush.

Methylone is my favorite euphoric stimulant until a better thing comes around.

7. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This party was strictly 'no drugs', if it hadnt been, i would have had a few cones and blasted off

8. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Out of all the Research Chemicals I had tried I think 2c-e, 2c-i, and 4-HO-MIPT are the most euphoric, with 4-HO-MIPT being the top dog. I love shrooms so naturally, I love 4-HO-MIPT. SWIM only had the opportunity to test this chemical once, but SWIM and all his friends loved this stuff. 19mg of powder had swim tripping for about 5 hours, and the trip was pretty visual, but mostly just pure euphoria. I am thinking of upping his dose next time to about 25mg so he can experience more euphoria. I found 2c-e euphoric and extremely visual, but the body load that comes with a 18mg dose is too much for SWIM to handle. The nausea and massive amount of mucus production prevent SWIM from wanting to take 2c-e often. Im kinda glad I have these negative effects from 2c-e because if he didn't, he would probably trip once a week. IMO, 2c-i is a bit more euphoric than 2c-e because it gives you a nice inner feeling like MDMA, and isn't as trippy as 2c-e.

9. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    FLEA and 2c-e are the most euphoric .

amt is good too, but it's illegal now like mdma.

2c-e is a good choice if you want a giddy trip whereas flea is nice if you want a euphoric roll. ;)

10. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Pink is it possible that I could post a trip report on FLEA? I havent read any except for the ones in PIHKAL.

11. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Methylone is very good for euphoria, but the most intense part of the trip only last about 2 hours. But what a 2 hours![​IMG]

12. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't know if I would recomend 2-CE for a giddy trip![​IMG]

2-CE is more like if you want a super intense philosophic LSD like trip!

13. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:

2 balloons of Nitrous Oxide right before you take the 2-CE will do wonders to reduce both overstimulation and the nausia of 2-CE. ALso if you find that 2-CE stimulates your bowels the nitrous will remove that effect too.

As far as the mucous goes I'm not sure if there is much that can be done about it. Weed can dry the mouth up some, but I find that weed tends to cancel out the effect of 2-CE, and the 2-CE cancels the effect of the weed. Best to just find a dose at which you can get resonably strong effects with out too much mucous production. 15-18 mg is right for me. [​IMG]Edited by: Softrat

14. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    "...it was a fateful night there on the outskirts of Peoria, Illinois when State Trooper Bendlewitz found Danny, his jeans covered in mucous, fondling two large balloons filled with whipped-cream. Though Danny later tried to blame his erotic intent on the small vial of an unknown powder the Trooper found on him - no one was buying it. The attorney fees continued to mount up. Danny became a Mormon..."

15. ventrue

ventrue Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    damn you for making me fall out of the chair laughing before the sun comes up and wake everyone up!

16. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark

Try a decongestant such as Sudafed.

17. Barron

Barron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree definitively with the positions hereabove : 2CE, when taken at low doses, can be very euphoric.

I have recently tried 10mg 2CE with two friends. The comup was very long (3-4 hours) so that it only made full effect at the end ofthe party they were to. They had also taken Mebylone/Ethylone which produced its full effect quickly, and 2 bottles of Champagne before. So that there was a subtle substitution at the end of the party from Mebylone/Ethylone to 2CE. My friends and I decided then to go backhome by walk to relax. When they arrived, 2CE had developped its full effects. During the 5 hours that followed (i.e. until 10 AM), My friends and I have laugh like they never had. Going to the toilettes and be alone wasalways a big experience thattheyprepared seriously before and deeply explained after with long laugh. They were persuaded that one of the attendant was in factthelost"yeti", etc, etc, etc.

Everybody agreed that 10 mg was already a strong dose and that they probably wouldn't like to take 2CE on party.They were all impressed by the power of this product, knowing that 10mg is considered as a low/middle dose, and agreed that they wouldn't like to take it more than 1-2 times per year and with other peoples (I hadalready tried 2CI when legal and had a rather extraordinary/difficult experience with 25 mg taken alone!).

But what a fun!

18. Triple7

Triple7 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from sweden
    i had a strong floating euphoria from bzp (like mdma) where i took
    1000mg.. so far of all drugs i tried, only mdma and bzp gave me
    floating euphoria..

and (non-floating) euphoria few times from 5-aco-dipt when i took
    20-60mg.. fewer from amt (similar to meth-amphetamine to me) when i
    took 40mg.. rarely from 4-ho-dipt (only one time when i took 30mg)..
    the rc i mention here i used about 10-30 times and sometimes in
    combination of the rc i mention above.

methylone no euphoria.. and same with 5-meo-mipt.. but 5-meo-mipt was of the most fun experiences. [​IMG]

ahh.. forgot.. 4-aco-dipt + weed gave me a slight floating feeling.

Edited by: Triple7

19. VictorBorge

VictorBorge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Wow I don't know what 2C-E you people are using, but that is one of the
    least euphoric 2C's I can think of. Not that it's bad, it's just not what I
    consider euphoric. 2C-T-7 is most euphoric in my experience. Miprocin
    is a close second.

20. glogga

glogga Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.