1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Opinions - Best legal (obscure?) downer/anti-anxiety substance??

Discussion in 'Downers and sleeping pills' started by Spelvin, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Spelvin

Spelvin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    OK apologies if this ought to be in the "other drugs" forum, I wasn't sure so swim just picked one.
    I would loooove to try some 'ludes (mandrax), but swim knows this is probably never going to happen as I has no connections to anything stronger than pot, and quaaludes are really really hard to come by appparantly. Swim also digs xanax, clonazepam, and opiates of all kinds but can't get a hold of any regularly.
    Swim digs phenibut but gets tired of it in time, and kava is hit-or-miss, so puh-leeze tell swim there is some obscure susbsatnce out there not as popular as the above mentioned legals that kicks a lot of ass.
    Swim doubts such a thing exists, but knows that if it does, this is the place to ask.
    Swim loves y'all, and thanks you very much

2. FuBai

FuBai Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Diphenhydramine is, admittedly, primarily an anti-hystamine but it is also a very powerful sedative. Check out the "Deleriant Anti-Hystamines" forum for more information.

3. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    L-theanine is available in health food stores.

4. soma

soma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
  5. senorsalvia

senorsalvia Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Tramadol::: Easily available on internet.... My pet labrat says, 150-200mg is a nice dose.......:thumbsup:

6. Euthanatos93420

Euthanatos93420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If one is trying to sleep Swim reccomends Melatonin & Chamiomile Tea

7. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Tramadol isn't a good choice for a downer, especially if one intends to sleep. Tramadol has kept my test subject semi-awake all night, on two occasions. Not very refreshing sleep.

8. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    No mention here of kava? A while back someone posted a poll on reasons for using kava, and anti-anxiety scored as many votes as recreation. :)

9. Solinari

Solinari Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    As for Diphenhydramine (or Nytol in the UK) while it does have sedative effects, my friend has abused these once, and it will be the last.

He said that he can't understand how any one could consider Diphenhydramine as a recreational drug and he would definitely not recommend it.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  10. Solinari

Solinari Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yey, i can edit!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007