1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Best Marijuana Strain for Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by transit, Jun 2, 2005.

1. transit

transit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    60 y/o Male
    I just read through the "<i style="">Best sex on which drug in your opinion"[/i]
    thread. </span>Out of 102 posts, 14 mentioned marijuana,
    which is actually a surprisingly small number given marijuana’s reputation in
    the media. </span>Given that small number,
    there may not be many to respond to this question, but . . .</span>

There is lots of research happening looking
    at the effects of different marijuana strains on various medical conditions
    which, in addition to smoker’s individual preferences, shows that different
    strains have different effects. </span>Such
    happens at the broad level of Sativa and Indica, and hybrids of these two; as
    well as the level of specific strains/brands such as northern lights, haze,
    skunk, blueberry, ak47, Durban poison, flo, Shiva, white widow, etc.</span>

I’m wondering whether people have paid any
    attention to the type or strain they are using, and if so, have you noticed any
    differences in the effect that it has on sex? – what strain is best? which isn’t?</span>

In his marijuana use swim has generally not
    paid much attention to which strain is going around and so has no experience to
    report; however, is wanting information for future play.</span>

2. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from aruba
    i think that the reason for so few posts refer to marijuana as
    the best drug for sex is because of the lazy and unenergetic feelings
    that can be expereinced (especially from indica strains).

occasionaly i get too stoned to perform properly cuz i cant keep
    concentrated on what im doing for long enough without my mind
    wandering. also there is the paranoia problem which can be made
    worse if your partner hasnt smoked or doesnt kno u too well.

personally i find that sex is often alot better after a joint or too. i
    think choosing a sativa strain for this is wise (or atleast a 70%ish
    sativa)

durban poison would be a good strain to try (personally i think malawi gold is a better smoke but its more difficult to get)

reactions to weed are so personal that IMHO you wil just have to test this out yourself and see what suits u best.

oh yeah, 1 more thing, i have often found a mixture of alcohol and weed very bad for sex.

anyone else noticed this

3. ldeezy80

ldeezy80 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've been smoking nothing but kind bud for close to ten years, and my wife and I have found that without a doubt Jack Herer is the best sex strain. it keeps your body nice and tingly and almost creates a fuzzy psychic connection while your fucking. it's an energetic indica/sativa mix.

4. sands of time

sands of time Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I don't really know what strains are good for this, but SWIM notices that bud that gives a nice clear minded high is good for sex.

5. transit

transit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    60 y/o Male
    Helpful suggestions.
    </span>Thanks.

Anybody else?

6. korky8097

korky8097 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I think Ak would be pretty good for sex, the high i get from it is very
    nice and energetic and tingly. Yet to try it with sex, but i
    think it would be good.

7. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from denmark
    Santa Maria is a great strain for sex. It originates from the Amazon in Brazil and has a very emotional, stimulative high. It's been used in religious ceremonies for a loooong time. Also known as Planck (out of respect for the strain's original purposes)

8. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't pay attention much to strain names. All I know is that most weed is great for bangin them HOs! [​IMG]Everything feels great and you get a big ol boner!

9. Gargalos

Gargalos Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In northern australia the organically grown weed is a strong sativa with a very decent THC percentage. The Hydroponically grown stuff is generally the same stuff grown differently with fly spray on top for a stronger hit. And then sometimes you run across plants that came from clones or imported seeds, so you never really get any idea of what it is.

EDIT:

Just realised I didn't mention anything about the sex side of the question. [​IMG]

It's all fucking incredible for sex. (If I may be excused the pun) [​IMG]Edited by: Gargalos

10. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM feels cannabis strains with very high THC content have gaveSWIM the best sexual experiences inhis life...SWIM has enjoyed many upon many occasions with the following strains:

Jack Herer, Jack Flash, Gx-13, Super Skunk, Herouana, Herijuana, Train wreck, Gx-13 x _____ anything really... Jack Herer x _____ Anything really also...

These are the most fantastic strains I Have ever encountered to help increase pleasure... But of course sex on cannabis SWIM feels has not ever increasedhis performance... Lol... Mostly very sloppy sex... But that has not mattered... Because the pleasure was so immense neither him nor his partners cared at all...Try high percentage THC strains... Sativa is the best for sex... You feel more outgoing and active... Some cross breeds and such may work too... But usually I am strait sativa if possible. Test out some of the strains mentioned above... SWIM's personal favorites... Cheers [​IMG].Edited by: AcmeSewageCo

11. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't think strain matters that much for sexEdited by: Softrat

12. DuTcH-junkie

DuTcH-junkie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

A few days ago, I did a girl under influence of Weed....works perfect[​IMG][​IMG]</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

13. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    i don't think that the strand matters too much, but if you happen to be one of those people that frequently gets lazy from weed try taking some cafiene. it'll give you just the energy boost you need. if i had to pick a strain i would say northern lights is pretty good. it is a pretty stimulating high, although the differences between strains is very subtle.

14. MushroomTrip

MushroomTrip Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Female
    I realised that any kind of indica just dosen't works for me with sex.

I found though many good strains for havin sex. The best i think is Neville's haze because it makes you energetic and you just can't stop having sex. Also another goos strin for me is durban poison.

Hash and sex works good too.

15. torr_aox

torr_aox Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    the best I found was in amsterdam. A Northern Lights X White Widow cross. My ex and I fucked for at least 4 hours straight.

Morning Glory from Barney's (in amsterdam) made us both extremely horny. We ended up 69ing in the middle of Vondel Park at 11am.

16. djara69

djara69 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    The blue elephant next door said he hasn't been puffing long but when mixed with alcohol it's been very bad for his sex life. Due to this he has given up drinking all together because the puff and sex is SO good!!!

Stay with a Stevia!!

Anyone know where to get Vortex Seeds or smoke in the US?

djara69 added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

The blue elephant next door said he hasn't been puffing long but when mixed with alcohol it's not been good for his sex life! He said he's given up drinking all together since SEX is SO good when on a good Stevia strain.

Does anyone know how to get Vortex seeds or smoke here in the USA?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  17. 79lostinouterspace79

79lostinouterspace79 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    My dog found out that Neville wreck is great for sex. it is a cross between train wreck and Neville haze it is a lesser know strain.It has strong thc level. it produces a great energetic high that is great for sex .
    he also say's perfect for doggy style.