Paraphernalia - Best spoon substitute for bumping coke

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by djren12, May 23, 2005.

1. djren12

djren12 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    49 y/o
    I like using a pen's cap over a key. Licking the key always taste nasty, where a plastic pen cap is nice. What do you use?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2007
  2. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What are you talking about? Cooking up some crack or what?

3. djren12

djren12 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    49 y/o
    Sorry I'm a bumper, no lines for me.

4. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Oh alright,I gotcha now.So you just dip the key or pen cap in your bag and do bumps off that.Actually I might start doing that while I'm at work.

5. djren12

djren12 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    49 y/o
    I'm a puss, cant handle lines, but do enjoy bumps. Just wanted to know what everyone else used "when on the go".

6. PhillyinTX

PhillyinTX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am partial to the Parliament Lightcigarette filter. There is a little space between the cotton and the end of the cigarette. If you dip it in your bag you get a niceamount for abump. It is also always easy to bum a cigarette if you need a bump versus fidgeting around for a pen cap.

7. luckyatl13

luckyatl13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    u can get a small spoon which is perfect for lil bumps or just taking some out the sack. i usualy see them for sale at local grocery stores or any stores that sell kitchen utencils

8. metalisnifty

metalisnifty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Popsicle Sticks.....

9. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    So I guess Im the only one that used to use a empty pen tube and snort straight from da coke baggy?

......I guess thats a good thing.

......It worked great though... [​IMG]

10. badger2565

badger2565 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Try a cut straw,just dip and go.Seems to work good in the bathroom at the local club !!![​IMG]

11. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Damn... I never understood how people could casually bump out in public, even in restrooms. If one person notices and calls the cops, you get arrested with all the shit still on you. This ain't the 1970's anymore... [​IMG] Edited by: Nicaine

12. The_Wired

The_Wired Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I'm just going through all these older threads and stuff, trying not to revive them, but I couldn't resist in this one.

This may be well-known, but I haven't seen it on these boards once yet.

Swim's favorite method of bumping goes like this. I take a straw, and puts into powdery area of baggie. Get what you consider a bump loaded, and turn the straw horizontally [Usually over the baggie, to ensure, if any is dropped, it's safe :D], place index finger on the end with the snow [quite gently] and securely hold with index and thumb a bit further down [Usually, you use the hand with respect to which nostril you plan to use]. Always hold it horizontally, and at this point You can move it from over the baggie [slowwwly].

Place clean end in nostril, use other hand to close up other nostril [optional I suppose], and inhale with good smooth force, tilt up pretty quickly, and release, all the while continuing to inhale. It kinda shoots it up your nose, and Swim almost always get a better result. When done, whipe the snow end of the straw and a numbin' you will go. [​IMG]

Oops, one thing that sounds odd in that. I couldn't for the life of me find an edit button, so oh well.

You tilts his head back at the same time you tilt the straw and let go. At this point, exhale from mouth and inhale again just to make sure. Then, Swim usually leave head up and inhales a few good times before lowering, to make sure no snowy white goodness falls out.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2006
  13. Blake

Blake Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I prefer a bullet bumper. They're pretty cheap online though I'm sure they can be found at random shops if one knows where to look. They're effective for storing small amounts of coke/meth, and can hold 1 or 2 pills with the bumper inside, and 6 or 7 with the bumper removed. No one ever pays attention to these things as far as security @ clubs etc. Just keep it on your keychain.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v251_blake22_villagestreetwear_1921_22514347.jpg

14. GikdUp

GikdUp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I will use anything SWIM always takes bumps he will use

a dollarbill

the corner of a book of matches

cut off the tip of a straw at a angle

almost anything you can fold into corner

15. PHOENIX rider

PHOENIX rider Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM enjoys using the corner of his cutting card

SWIM also purchased a bullet which comes in handy at parties / when trying to be discreet

16. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    A nasal spray bottle (there is a thread or two discussing it) is a good way to be able to consume coke in public areas or for quick bumps.

Otherwise swim knows people who have grown out their pinky nail a decent amount. You can cut cigarettes in half quite easily to make tobacco filters or just for spliffing use, plus its quite effective for scooping up a bit of yay for bumping. I believe you have to file it though so it doesn't look gross and get hard to use. Most people swim knows grew the nail out for "fashion/style" purposes but a few ended up utilizing it for bumping various substances.

17. bunk8017

bunk8017 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I said she found the best thing on "A well known internet auction site"...someone had made a cast molding of those old spoons for coffee from mcdonalds...it appears to be made from brass or some sort of metal...she doesn't know exactly, but she said it is the most wicked thing she had ever used...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2006
  18. bandido

bandido Newbie

Reputation Points:
    use a water bottle cover, its not obvious and you atract no attention just because you carry a water around with you, I do do daily!!

19. pamelita

pamelita Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sorry, this probably is a silly question, but what is bumping. Someone said that they don't do lines. Just would like to know what the difference is, between lines and bumping because it sounds like it's going up someone's nose, just in something different?? Thanks...SMIM might want to try this sometime :)

20. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    A bump it just a small heap of powder, the size of a matchhead or a little bit larger, usually on the point of a key.

Tags: