Best things to eat when going on a speed binge

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by drugofthemoment, Jan 13, 2006.

1. drugofthemoment

drugofthemoment Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I want to know what are the best things to eat when youve been speeding for a few days - no sleep and little food.

2. doc23

doc23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i eat milkshake for training there as all in it your need

or rice water multivitamin bananas apple that all can you eat.

Do eat during you speeding drink warm tea and the coming down is more relaxd when you eat.
    I knwo it is not easy but you must do and do after a time you do automaticli eat when you are speeding
    sorry my english is not very well

by DOC

3. tractorboy

tractorboy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I buy **name here** chicken soups and add orzo's to them, it gives it bulk, actually tastes good as well.
    I too, use the protein shakes, and bannanas !
    Sometimes a grilled cheese sandwich, that is easy to get down.
    Usually any kind of pasta with a soup over it does the trick.......

4. JimmyD82

JimmyD82 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Yes

Aye, I totally agree (apart from maybe the cheese sandwhich lol:p), Milkshakes (i.e protein, build up, etc etc), fruit like bannanas, soups , and last but by NO means least, one of my personal favourites - NOODLES :D:D

And as our foreign friend mentioned above - although hard, try get into the habit of eating when on the fast stuff. It can't do your malnourished mind anything other than good;)

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Chocolate and bananas.

6. napoleon in rags

napoleon in rags Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    energy/protein shakes and bananas/peaches/cereal

7. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    back in swims daily tweak usage days there was so little he could stomache eating and drinking ... the list included bacon chedder potato wedges from ecoli-in-the-box, ice cold mountain dew, and room temperature koolade. swim learned to carbload by eating bread and chips, and then a big steak and a couple mutli-vitamins before going on a speed binge, so he would have some nurishment in him before hand.

8. pumped3.16

pumped3.16 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I used to drink a shit load of canberry juice and take around 1000mg of milk thistle the day after.its his own personal remedy and you heard it hear first lol. IMO.,milk thistle and canberry will help the liver and kidneys into speeding up the process of cleansing the body.

9. moonshine

moonshine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I usually eat soup, that's the only thing I can stomache after speeding.

Lately though I have been experiencing light headedness, nearly passing out the following day. This has never happened in the past, it has only been recently, and I'm wondering if this is normal?

10. glitterfly

glitterfly Newbie

Reputation Points:
    mashed potatos, smoothies, and peanut butter all the way!!!! :eek:

11. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Salad, cold iceberg lettuce, etc.

12. obusucks

obusucks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    No one has posted the obvious first choice....Nothing!!!
    I actually usually Dont' eat, i take multiviatamins, and force myself to eat a little of whatever i can find...

13. acenicho

acenicho Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.K.
    At the same time ;)

14. AdderallJunkie102

AdderallJunkie102 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Here is what Swim eats while High:

Oatmeal: Cinnamon roll flavor: I find that Amphetamines make things hard and uncomfortable to swallow, Oatmeal is goopy and easy to finish quickly without much agony. Oatmeal is also very filling and Swim thinks, has plenty of carbs and sugers that your body craves.
    Bananas : Swim eats them because they are generally sweet/mushy and are fast and easy to get if you hate being distracted from any "projects"
    Jell-O: Same reasons as Oatmeal only Jell-O tastes much better. The downside is it is less filling.
    Pears: Plenty: sweet and easy to bite into but, generally not a first choice
    Apple sauce: same as Oatmeal and Jell-O but not Swim's first choice either.

15. Anabolic Monkey

Anabolic Monkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you are talking about eating before your binge def. go with slow digesting foods.
    Eat plenty carbs as such: Oats, Wheat bread/rice, Sweet potatoes
    Eat plenty proteins such as: salmon chicken breast, Lean beef/turkey, Casien protein shake would be ideal as well.
    Eat some amount of healthy fats with it... my fav is natural peanut butter(skippy), also fish like salmon have a decent amount of healthy fats(omega 3s) and lots of protein... that would be a great thing to eat before a binge.

All of these foods are slow digesting so they will be in your system much longer than say sugars or other high G.I. carbohydrates. Therefore your body will feed on them and have nutrients for much longer.

The healthy fats also help slow down food digestion.
    I'd recommend eating a decent amount of each of those before a binge.

16. Anabolic Monkey

Anabolic Monkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Also find a good mutlivitamin to take everyday, not just for a binge.

17. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    anything with xtra cheese...

18. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Usually when I am in the throes of a speed binge the tought of food won't last for more than a few seconds...Fuck food, I don't need it, I haven't seen the sunlight in three days what do I need this "food" for. This made SWIM recall a funny time in his days when he had been awake for a few days smoking hard. It was about 5am on a tuesday and he got out of bed around 8am on sunday..He put down the pipe and went into the cupboard and pulled out a cinnamon pop-tart. Remembering the concept of nourishment (believe me it gets blurry at some point) he took one bite out of it, spit the chunk he started to chew and then crashed on his friends couch.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  19. lilsteve

lilsteve Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you can get past the tomato and celery taste (I love it) drink a V8. It is full of vitamins and when it's chilled it's easy to drink and not bad on the stomache. SWIM told me he eats apples and oranges. But he's also a fan of **drive in fast food** jalapeno cheeseburgers with fries and a limeade. I never could imagine how his stomach could hold it, but he seemed fine. But for the most part, eating something natural and soft (bananas?) seems to be the best bet for a stimulated digestive system.

20. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim says any kind of fruit is great. Cereal bars can be good, and orange juice will help anything go down.

Tags: