Best Time of Day to Enjoy Marijuana

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Nahbus, May 5, 2006.

1. Right when I wake up. Wake and Bake!

16.1%
  2. Usually after breakfast and getting ready for the day. Perhaps with a nice cup of joe.

9.1%
  3. In the afternoon. maybe after some lunch as a mid-day treat.

14.7%
  4. After I get out of work and/or have some supper. Ahh, relax time!

39.9%
  5. Shortly before going to bed. Helps me get relaxed enough to sleep

25.2%
  6. All of the above: I'll smoke anytime, anywhere.

43.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    When is your favorite time to kick back and smoke?

1. 3/5,
      great thread starter!
      May 5, 2006
  2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I voted all of the above, but my favorite time would definately be after waking up and having some coffee.

3. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    After work. I remarked more than once that consequently to the pression/stress accumulated the whole day, even the smallest joint permits me to reach a deep state of relaxation.

I noticed that after lying down and listening to relaxing music, I just forgot any notion of time or space. Visually I fall in "hazy" place, everything is white, as if you were in the middle of a cloud.

4. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    SWIM voted all of the above because well he'll smoke anytime he gets a chance to on most days. But the time he gets the highest off the smallest amount of weed is wake and baking, he really trips out when doing this.

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    SWIM voted from lunchtime all through until bedtime. I don't liked to get too stoned too early in the day as he's usually pretty groggy from last night's smoke that early anyway.

6. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I find that when he has a good blaze session before bed, he wakes up much more refreshed than if he hadnt smoked at all and usually off less sleep too.

7. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    @IHrtHalucingens

It was like this for me too at the beginning of my "honeymoon" with Mary Jane, but with years the awakenings became more and more difficult.... :)

8. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Hmm how many years did you experience this, I have been smoking for 8 years now, 5 years just about daily. And all through highschool hed be up until at least 1am every night smoking and getting up at 4:30am for his swim (as in swimming, in a pool) practice. And now he does not get up that early but stays up later and still finds smoking before bed to improve the quality of that sleep.

He very much likes it and wishes it not to leave him any time soon.

9. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I hope it for you too ! I began to smoke daily for 6 years now, probably and must admit that awakenings became difficult at least for two years now. That's the reason I reduced considerably my consumption, but another reasons may be at the origin of this "rude awakenings".

I think that in a certain way smoking disturbs my sleeping cycles. For years I barely hadn't dreams and dreaming is associated with the deepest sleeping phase if I remember correctly, the phase where you release most of your mental tension. .

So I interpreted the fact of been unable to dream this as a sign that smoking don't let me sleep as I should. I felt often extremely tired, which could be related to over-smoking and not sleeping correctly.

Anyway, MJ is good, but nothing is good in excess, so I began to stop smoking daily and now I feel better ;-)

10. glitterfly

glitterfly Newbie

Reputation Points:
    great idea for a post!~

wow, swim def can't smoke like Halucingens at night every night and then get up without troubles in the morning.

swim voted for just after breakfast w/some coffee. swim loves to wake n bake, before it gets too muggy and bright outside (I don't get this opportunity often) smoking can't happen until after breakfast though; otherwise I will get serious munchies. swim wishes she still had a porch or balcony to sit and smoke and listen to the annoying morning birds... ahh memories... maybe once she gets off this damn campus and has some privacy

11. The Dr

The Dr Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    swim voted for all of the above, but appreciates it alot more when he has absained from the day time smoking, and especially if comming in from a hard day at work. Not that there's been one of them for a few weeks now.

12. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Before bed, if you don't have anything else to do anymore and don't have to worry about it.

13. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I'll smoke whenever i feel like it, but my favourite blaze is outside in the afternoon on a warm, sunny day.

Chillin with a fat joint in one hand, and a cold beer in the other. Nothing better.

14. fatmanstan

fatmanstan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I have the type of career where being high at work would likely result in accidental death. That said, it makes for a wonderful stress reliever at the end of the day. Plus it helps with sleep when working shift.

15. StigmataLectron

StigmataLectron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Afternoon/evening, whenever I get the chance to sit back and toke. Hasn't used weed for the sole purpose of getting to sleep yet, but feels like he could very easily fall asleep under the influence.

16. AdrenaLine

AdrenaLine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM enjoys having a joint around 5-7pm and just relaxing on the bed. Otherwise around 4pm-6pm if I am outside as the weather gets cooler and everything is more quiet and peaceful The park is good at night. I don't smoke bud very often at all so anytime is a 'buzz'.

17. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I personally dont like to smoke RIGHT when I get up, it leaves me feeling really tired all day. So I usually wait about 20 minutes, and the rest of the day is up for grabs.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I go on a roadie everyday after work and rocks out on the way home blazing while listening to some tunes.
    Andswim works 5 days a week so its very relaxing to smoke after a 9 hour shift.

19. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swim smoke pretty much when ever she feels like it is a daily thing although not all the through maybe 3 times a day, but it does'nt take swim to find a reason to smoke thou ;)

20. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM voted for all of the above but he does prefer to smoke later at night. SWIM really thinks it makes him have a better sleep and he wakes up a lot more refreshed then going to sleep without smoking. I have had a lot of troubles getting some sleep in the past year but marijuana seems to have fixed that and I am thankful for it.