Opinions - Best use for carrot fertiliser? 2c-i, 2c-e, methylone?

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by fatmanstan, Jan 31, 2006.

1. fatmanstan

fatmanstan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Good evening.

A friend of a friend is doing some interesting work in using phenethylamines as carrot fertilizer. He has a limited budget. Currently, he has 200mg of 2c-i in transit (fingers crossed, come on gold status!) so has not been able to test it's growth-inducing behavior on his carrots yet.

He seems to have found a relieable fertilizer outlet, and is considering how to use his research budget. On the table of consideration is 2C-I, 2C-E and methylone. While in deep meditative discussions with his carrots on their reactions with MDMA (wonderful growth, nice color), it came to light that they would like to have the magic brought back, if altered slightly, and methylone seems to do the trick for other gardeners. The carrots also mentioned that they do like to think about their role in the garden quite a bit, as opposed to just having great vegtable parties. That said, they don't especially enjoy being gouged too deep by pschedelic shovels, just enough to clear off the dirt.

Would the introspective qualities of the E-flavored fertilizer be much greater than the I-variety? Are the two comparable in this respect? Also, would the methylone be advisable for enducing empathy within the vegtable garden, so that the carrots, potatoes, and turnips will feel a great sense of connectedness and grow well together?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
    1. 3/5,
      Creative and interesting gardening :)
      Oct 24, 2009
  2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Jesus dude, thinking about drugs isn't illegal yet as far as I know!! Just ask: "which is better for introspection, 2C-E or 2C-I?" Most people would say 2C-E, but a few others would disagree. But I'll play your game and say that if these veggies have never had their skins really peeled before and are afraid of seeing what might be underneath, then 2C-I might be a better fertilizer. You should really read as many reports on each as you can find to decide which will be more nutritious.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I would tend to concur that both 2-CI and 2-CE are powerful fertilizers for carrots. Totally seperate class from the M series. Methylone can help a carrot be a carrot. 2-CI or 2-CE can make a carrot become a kumquat. Be advised. Next thing you know, your garden could throw a rock concert at 3:00am.

4. radiometer

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was under the impression that, nonwithstanding the title of the thread, the author was already convinced the carrots would benefit from the methylone as they had from MDMA, and wondering which additive might also prove worthwhile for additional feedings. Maybe I was wrong - if one is looking for the closest of these to MDMA then it would be M1.

5. radiometer

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'll stop fucking around now. :)

M1 is quite similar to MDMA, the other two are psychedelics, with 2C-E being, for most users, more serious and often more difficult, but with more potential benefit in the right circumstances.

6. fatmanstan

fatmanstan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    In keeping with the game (been warned about incrimination a few times), fertilizers used in the past include LSD, DXM, N20, mushrooms, 5-meo-dmt (just above threshold), MDMA, pot, and other not-so-constructive ones like coke, meth, ritalin, mcat, booze, various piperazines, etc.

However, that was quite a while ago, and the garden has changed since then. It has been dug up and changed locations, new gardeners added to the family, other responsibilities on the farm. My friend has been reading up on all of the old horticulture books he has lying around as well as learning some new techniques. He wants to find out whats inside the onions, but would prefer to peel back the layers rather than smash the hell out of them with a chemical hammer. Once he knows what's inside, he might want to see how the onions react to the battering, but would rather build up to it than be taken by suprise.

Just trying to get a feel if one is simply "stronger" than the other, or if it has a unique character set more suited to seeing what's beyond the boundries. From the reports I have read, it seems like CE has proven more introspective than CI, but seeing plenty of reports saying it's more than possible to learn from CI as well. Just trying to guage if one would be better suited to getting the vegtables more in touch with themselves and those that tend them, prepare them for the fact that they will one day be eaten and tied back into the cycle of life.

Thanks for the input so far.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Courtesy of Arlo Guthrie:

Inch by inch, row by row
    Gonna make this garden grow
    All it takes is a rake and a hoe
    And a piece of fertile ground
    Inch by inch, row by row
    Someone bless these seeds I sow
    Someone warm them from below
    'Til the rain comes tumbling down

Pulling weeds and pickin' stones
    Man is made from dreams and bones
    Feel the need to grow my own
    'Cause the time is close at hand
    Grain for grain, sun and rain
    Find my way in nature's chain
    To my body and my brain
    To the music from the land

Inch by inch, row by row
    Inch by inch, row by row
    Someone bless these seeds I sow

Plant your rows straight and long
    Thicker than with pray'r and song
    Mother Earth will make you strong
    If you give her love and care
    Old crow watchin' hungrily
    From his perch in yonder tree
    In my garden I'm as free
    As that feathered thief up there

Inch by inch, row by row
    Inch by inch, row by row
    Someone bless the seeds I sow

8. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I can't help it this made me laugh for several minutes.:D

9. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ok, i guess i have no excuse but to go gardening now. the cucumbers have totally taken over and are winding around the anaheim peppers.

sun is shining, the weather is sweet. sun control species makes me wanna move my dancin feet.

10. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My 2 Cents--good thread BTW

I dig it... keepin' it all on the DOWN-LOW !! ;)

Here's my 2 cents (.02 $) on the subject at hand.

Because they are easy to grow and a wonderful source of Vitamin A, carrots are an excellent crop in the home garden. The new varieties are easy to grow and make a great addition to children's gardens.

The carrot is a hardy, cool season crop that can be planted in the garden as soon as the soil can be prepared in the spring. Carrots require relatively large amounts of moisture and are not tolerant of drought. Prolonged hot weather in the later stages of development may not only retard growth but result in an undesirable strong flavor and coarseness in the roots. At the other extreme, prolonged temperatures below 55 degrees F tend to make the roots longer, more slender and paler in color than expected. The best temperature for highest quality roots is between 60 and 70 degrees F.
    As far as soils... Carrot plants thrive in deep, loose, well-drained soil. (if you know what I mean!! ;):yes-no:

Avoid stony, cloddy or trash-laden soils as they increase the incidence of root defects. Because raised-beds usually have loose soil and receive little compaction from foot traffic, they are an ideal location to grow carrots. Carrots grown on heavy soils may produce considerable leaf growth and forked roots. Carrot plants do not grow well in strongly acid soils; therefore, a pH range of 6.0 to 6.8 should be maintained for best results.

11. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    WOAH nelly!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  12. dclacomb

dclacomb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Alice's Diner is better Nag, lol.

I think 2c-e will be better for what you are going for, fatmanstan. It's definitely more useful to me.

13. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I would say 2c-e is generally better for your carrots but some rabbits would disagree. Methylone is a bit like rolling from what I has heard but less intense. My foaf had total ego loss for a bit with 2c-i and I was on the verge in a meditative state and alomst went to the other side. I have come close with 2c-e too but not as close as with 2c-i. Both chemicals have the potential to cause a drastic shift in consciousness but the visuals with 2c-e are normally more pronounced and the introspection is more common.

A rabbit down the block recommends trying both. Start with 2c-i, as it is a bit softer on the mind, then go for 2c-e. Play with doses and maybe your carrots will grow to the sky.

14. rocky

rocky Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    swim really had ego loss with 2c-i? my scrappy experienced "liquid" ego loss with 2c-e, but when trying to take more than 20mgs of 2c-i he just experienced flooding of all senses. he was always aware of who he was, and this was the most painful thing, he would just get confused with all the information in the visual field (and one time a big rush of cold fear - this is not a figure of speech, a cold rush went trough his brain and spine - he only experienced this with 2ci).

to fatmanstan:
    2c-i is good as an aperitive to prepare you for the beautiful world of 2c psychedelics but for deeper exploration you will need 2c-e as a fuel. i know a friend of scappys, who is quite used of LSD, was quite "shocked" with the 2c-e effects, so take it slow.

take care

15. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I didnt have ego loss, he was on the verge. This was with the eyes closed and with hear phones one. My FOAF was the one who experienced ego loss. He likes 2c-i more than 2c-e for this reason. He cannot explain exactly what happened, all he says is that he "left this world" temporarily. I was watching him and it was NUTS! For about a minute of two he just had this blank stare like he wasnt there. Then all of a sudden he snapped out of it and realized what had happened. He said for that minute of so he was completely gone and he lost touch with reality. This was his one and only time to reach ego loss and level ++++. so yes I did reach ego death and another I was there and could definitely tell that he lost touch with the world around him. For this reason, 2c-i is one of his favorite psychadelics. He says the feeling was unexplainable. His eyes were opened the full time but he said that his external world was completely different.

In My experience the 2cs are as powerful as you want them to be. If you want you can control your trip so that you can actually communicate with others. On the other hand, you can do like I did and just zone out. I was on the verge of ++++, he probably actually reached it for about 10 seconds until his friend awoke him from his meditative state. It scared the shit out of him because he totally forgot where he was and that anyone else was with him. I would say he reached ego loss for less than 20 seconds, but if would not have been woken it would have been longer. The visuals were amazing. The patterns were so bright and they kept changing. Every beat of the drum and strum of the guitar formed its own complex visual which soon turned into something else. These visuals were so deep. I was amazed. For some reason this dose of 2c-i (22mg) caused more closed eye visuals than the same dose of 2c-e. The closed eye visuals were right up there with DMT! Seriously. The feeling was not unlike DMT also. SWIM probably could have gotten a lot further if his friend would not have woken him from the meditative state.

I have also just layed down and cosed his eyes on 2c-e and this is an intense experience also. A strong +++ for hours, and not far from a ++++, but never on the verge. SWIM really likes both substances because their effects are so different. 2c-e feels a bit like lsd, but 18mg is comparable to about 4 hits of acid, just different. The visuals are unique, but if compared to any other psychadelic I would say acid. It just has more of a synthetic pea feel to it. Also for SWIM there is much more of a body load and sometimes he cant stop shaking his legs.

2c-i is less of a trip but it just depends on your state of mind. Maybe my were just in that perfect state that propelled them to ++++. 2c-b is also a bad ass PEA. SWIM only took a capsule one time with an unknown dose but the effects were amazing. Very much like lsd miked with MDMA. Great body buzz and very crisp and defined visuals like with acid. There was a story in the sidewalke and no details went unnoticed. Some people say 2c0b has a sinister side but My friends and I thought it was very up beat and did not see any of its sinister half.

I would say that 2c-b is the least introspective but maybe more euphoric and 2c-i or 2c-e. If you are looking to trip hard and possibly reach level ++++ then maybe 2c-e would be the best choice. Either way, they will all easily take you to +++ for several hours. Its just a matter of b, i, or e ;)