Best way of consuming

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Skyline2012, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Skyline2012

Skyline2012 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A friend told me that the best way is by tea... but what do u guys recommend me ????
    and btw... have u ever try smoking and then blowing a balloon and then inhale the air-smoke (2 or 3 times) ??? Im going to do it this friday but I was curious if u have done that before..

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Read the rules in this forum. Especially on self-incrimination. No one here is going to admit to using illegal substances in any way. Neither should you.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The best way to consume marijuana? Do a butane extraction to get Hash Honey Oil and smoke it on charcoal. :p Or vaporize it in a vaporizer. Or smoke it. Or cook it into butter and bake with the butter. But no, a traditional tea is not worth it.

As for inhaling from a baloon after exhaling into it won't give you much more thc at all, but could cause oxygen deprevation which kills brain cells.

4. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    mix pollen into in hash oil mould it into a ball, vaporize it in a glass pipe by heating the outside of the glass using a small brulee burner. lay down and melt.

Also making tea out of weed wont work unless its load to absorb into a fatty drinky substance like a milkshake.
    As THC 'one' of the main active ingredients is not water soluble, but soluble in fat

5. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    roll a fat blunt in dried corn husks. The "blunt" must be at least 18 inches long and 3 inches diameter.. and hold a QP. Smoke it to your head, all by yourself...

6. Skyline2012

Skyline2012 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I didn't know the rules, I am very sorry, SWIM wont do it again :D

Pinkavvy:
    thanks can you give SWIM more details about the butter thing??
    and dont worry SWIM wont do the balloon thing more than 2 times, it is just a little experiment...

Alicia:
    Thanks, I didn't remember about the fat thing.... that's true! water wont work..

Searcher:
    what is a QP ? sorry ! :( SWIM Is confused

7. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    THC is supposed to be absorbed and reach the brain within 7-10 seconds so i would say not to do the balloon thing at all, it most likely wont help.

And a QP is a quarter pound.

8. Skyline2012

Skyline2012 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ^ but do u think or know the chance that a quiet part of THC is still on the smoke ??

9. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I guess theres always that chance. I just dont know what affect such a small amount of thc would do if anything. But every little bit counts i assume. =)

10. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    In swims opinion over the last 13 years or so of using marijuana eating it will give you the most intense effects....

Now when I say he eats it he doesn't mean that he just goes to town on some buds and starts munching on them...he cooks his bud in vegetable oil, filters out the leaf/buds, and uses it to cook with....i.e. brownies, cookies, etc.

Swim usually uses about 1/2 ounce per batch cooked up into about 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.....

Nothing has made him more stoned than that....

11. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    One can make tea out of weed. Break up your weed very finely. Saturate it with a few cups of milk (however much tea you want). Put the milk on the stove. Let it stand covered on low for 20 or 25 minutes. Strain the plant material out and add honey / hot chocolate mix / whatever you want. It's not truly tea, but it works.

On a side note, I was wondering, would it hurt your coffee machine if you put milk in it, put weed in a filter, and ran the machine? This seems easier, if it would work. If no one knows, I will try it and let you guys know how it goes.