1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - Best Way To Clean Crack Pipe?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Shagmelon, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Shagmelon

Shagmelon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Swis's friend used his pipe, and now it's hitting badly. It's clogged or something, and not enough air is getting through the pipe. Swis was wondering what the best way is to get the pipe working like new again, as he can't get any (new) chore boy right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2007
  2. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    114 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    One way is to push the old screen out and burn off the gunk with a lighter.

One must take particular care not to lose any of the residual resin as that would amount to yet another hit or two, and so worth saving.

The screen can be lightly broken up over a sheet of paper where the flakes that fall off can be reloaded as resin hits. You don't actually break the screen, just the resin bonding the screen together.

Once the screen hes been loosened, if it has enough resin, it can be reloared by itself and you can get a hit right off the loose screen.

3. These Forensics

These Forensics

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Woa! Slow down hot shot

If you have spent a lot of dough hitting shit out of your piece, take something and push the chore from one side to the other (be careful not to apply too much pressure or you WILL break it) and get a "pushy"

Seems to do the trick when youre jonesin

4. Shagmelon

Shagmelon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    The screen was just ruined somehow, swis had to make a new one. I think also, it may have to do with the shit he had, it wasn't very good, maybe cut with some mysterious screen ruiner, 'cause he bought it from a jackass. Ps, the there was a smell and taste of the pipe that was pretty different, before it was killed.

5. Shagmelon

Shagmelon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Fresh chore boy was the only cure! Swiy should replace the screen at least once a month says swis.

6. jdrug

jdrug Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Clean Crack Pipe

If given the opportunity, do you think swiy would choose to use a clean pipe for every hit of crack? I'm aware of the other posts that indicate one can use a pipe for awhile and then scrape a hit off the inside, but I wonder what people think about a clean pipe for every hit (or for every other hit)... Is the clean hit better? Taste better? More effective? Easier on the lungs?

Clean pipe means clean glass and new screen.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007
  7. jdrug

jdrug Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    No love?

Can I get some love here? I don't see many posts on this forum with zero responses (now this one won't either I suppose)... Is it a stupid question?

No swiys out there with pipe envy?

8. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Does SWIY think anyone hittin' a pipe for real is gonna take that much trouble? Sheesh! :eek: Not a chance in hell man. SWIM doesn't recommend doing it, but if SWIY ever gets out there in the real world he'll realize the silliness of his question (well in most situations anyhow). Changing screens occasionally is important, that's about it.

9. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from earth
    people dont care about how clean the pipe is. swia does about bongs thou but thats a little different your allowed be choosey about bongs. crack on the other hand the only thing your care about is hearing that noise and not letting one single vapour leave your pipe unless its been in ya lungs.. until the next 5-10 min .. innocent sweet question thou gotta give it that. its not worth it pic something else to play with..

10. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    My friend, Swim, smokes crack occasionally. He doesn't use a glass pipe - he has a neat little metal pipe which he's had for about 9 months. I asked him about pipe scraping and, according to him, he says he only ever scrapes out his pipe after he's finished smoking whatever crack he has. He says the pipe scrapings though are always a really good hit or two (or three) but they are a real bugger to get. Much scraping around with a pin or a small screwdriver. He says that he probably gets about one decent hit for each five or six rocks he puts through the pipe. If you think about it that's a "wastage" of nearly 20% of each rock!!

I don't think he would ever have the patience to try to clean his pipe between each hit.

Klaatu

11. jdrug

jdrug Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Thanks for the responses. I realize most don't have the luxury that's why I prefaced the query with "Given the opportunity".

Perhaps every single hit is a little much, but should be clean every 2 or 3.

Bottom line, swim likes a clean pipe and screen.

12. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from earth
    You get into crack, you will not give a shit aprt from more rock it can be very addicative and take over your life very quickly.. be careful..

13. jdrug

jdrug Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    True dat. Thanks for the advice Alicia. I'm not getting into crack, but swim says if she's going to hit it, she wants a clean pipe -- something about that pull, taste, and the sight of it coming through the glass... I wondered if others shared the same feeling, but it appears most opinions are that dirty is just as good as clean.

It seems some swims are very particular about the pipe and others just don't give a rip as long as the stuff gets where it goes. To each her own -- like many things I reckon...

14. chopmow

chopmow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o Male from thailand
    swim thinks it tastes fine as long as the screen isn't too old. Change the screen from time to time, thats all swiy needs to do.

Actually swim thinks by using a new pipe each time swiy will be wasting said substance. IT takes a good few licks to get enough from the inside to scrape out.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  15. BeeBadger

BeeBadger Newbie

Reputation Points:
    56 y/o Male
    I have been smoking Crack off and on for over 15 years, nothing to brag about. I truley believe in clean pipe and screens. I love the sound, the fill of the glass stem with smoke, then the climatic hit. I constantly clean and flex the screens. This shit cost too much pain, and money to waste. Very Good Question JDrug.

16. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    110 y/o Male from U.S.A.
  17. BeeBadger

BeeBadger Newbie

Reputation Points:
    56 y/o Male
    Yes, Sitbcknchill, I relized after I posted it, I should be more aware. I appoligize. I think I'll stick to reading till I come more familar with the posting styles of this forum. 1st time at such a forum.

18. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Man thanks to this thread SWIM Remebered there is some resin in his crack pipe! Kinda off topic, but yeah, he's really glad he remembered cuz he smoked like 40 bucks through it.

19. jdrug

jdrug Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Thanks for posting BeeBadger, it seems to be the minority opinion, but I figured if swim likes a clean pipe and screen, there must be others out there too. It sure seems like that first hit on a fresh pipe would always be better than a nasty, dirty thing after a few hits.

Funny how things work in the real world I guess.

20. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    By sheer coincidence my friend Swim and I have been chatting on the phone tonight and he has used all the rock he bought on Saturday (it's only Monday now - sometimes I think he is just plain greedy!) Anyhow he is of the opinion that the rock he was sold was really very, very poor quality and was pretty disapointing :mad: But he says that tonight he spent a good few minutes scraping his pipe out and has a resonable pile of scrapings. He's smoked one little pile of the scrapings so far this evening (he thinks he has enough for three decent hits) and he says that it was well worth the effort!

He thinks that the cola deposited (condensed?) in the pipe appears to have been "purified" and a small amount goes a long way. I put the word purified in quotes because he thinks that clearly the scrapings, being light-brown in colour, contains plenty of nasty things other than free-base cola. But it's the end result that counts and he appears to be convinced it's a Good Thing to do.

Just Swim's opinion of course.

Klaatu