1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

TEK - Best way to make freebase?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by killerfromsky, Nov 14, 2008.

1. killerfromsky

killerfromsky Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    What out of these two methodes is best?

or:

What tek gives best results?

2. cra$h

cra$h Silver Member

Reputation Points:
  3. killerfromsky

Reputation Points:
    SWIM just doesn't like crack, altough never tried it.
    SWIM just wants to know wich of these 2 methods is best.

killerfromsky added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Also it seems that the 2 methods for freebase are even simpler then that crack tek.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  4. cra$h

cra$h Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    yea, it does sound pretty easy. For some reason I was thinking amonia was hard to get. but on the other hand, ether is hard to get, but there's ways to purify it from starter fluid or some shit, I know it's on the forum somewhere.

5. killerfromsky

Reputation Points:
    Ammonia is easy to get? The household ammonia is probably just pure ammonia with some water. So dont even need pure ammonia.

And ether is also easy, pharmacies have it? They'll sell it.

6. killerfromsky

Reputation Points:
    SWIM still doesn't know what tek is best?

And also, after adding amonia, should SWIM put the solution in a new bottle? As the impurities will stick to the sides?

Also could SWIM use a plastic test tube?

And in some tek the solution is heatened to just before boiling? Is this necessary?

Could someone please give SWIM a decent, working TEK in steps, with the ether TEK?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  7. Apotek

Apotek

Reputation Points:
    Don't know that you'll be able to get ether so easily in the states from a pharmacy. I've never carried if for dispensing purposes for customers. There isn't a clinical indication for it. Doctors would never write a script for it.

A compounding pharmacy may have it. A chemical supply store may have it. You'll probably have to rely on some other form of base. I can think of a few, but I would be hesitant to recommend them in concern that someone would experiment with a suggestion.

8. killerfromsky

Reputation Points:
    Ok, SWIM didn't know that.

But SWIM his dad is a doctor and his mother is a vetrenarian.
    So they both have it.

SWIM will go with the ether method. Since then there will be a little bit more cleaning.

Thank!

Tags: