1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Best way to make poppy tea

Discussion in 'Opium & Poppy' started by bobboski1987, Apr 9, 2017.

1. bobboski1987

bobboski1987 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    The easiest way to make this tea is to take the desired amount of seeds and put them in a milk jug. Add water just above amount of seeds and add lemon juice. Shake it up for ten minutes then drain. You can re wash or throw it away. I cannot stress this enough. Do be careful when measuring your desired amount. Trust me when I tell you one pound can be enough to dig your grave. Swim said they used one pound and was high and sick for two days. I had a little tolerance but not as much as he used to when shooting up heroin. I am 5`7" &145lbs. Using this method, one pound almost killed him. Dizzy, puking, can't drink liquid without puking. Swim says it varies from batch to batch and to always start off slow. Don't just go chugging either. You can take your time with it, pace yourself. You'll know if the seeds are good by the nutty smell the bag has. It may not always be an indicator but from my experience it is. The wash is like a light brown and the after taste is bitter like lightly chewing on a morphine pill. Good luck and have fun. Be safe. Better to take your time in finding out what your limitations are than exceeding them and ending up dead or in the hospital.

2. perro-salchicha614

perro-salchicha614 Twitchy Mess Titanium Member Supporter

Reputation Points:
    from Headache City
    Ten minutes is overkill. You only need to shake the tea for three. Trust me, I've done this about a thousand times.

I haven't been allowed here in years. There's no way it would ever protect you in a court of law, and it makes posts hard to read.

3. bobboski1987

bobboski1987 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    My point was, it doesn't take an hour like some people say and you don't have to boil it. Ten minutes is nothing compared to some advice others are giving. I just wanted to release what I did as sound information because that is what I did and it worked way better than I ever could have imagined.

I read that after I already posted this and wasnt quote sure how to edit. I think blue light still does it because I just seen it somewhere and wasnt sure if it was mandatory. Or perhaps it was drugs forum that once upon a time had a guideline like that.

Either way it's been so long since I've been on here searching for sound advice before I made the dive to try out the tea myself, I felt it was only right to share my experience with everyone! Which was awesome btw. I got absolutely fucking wrecked! Gonna give it another go in a few days when I recover.