1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Best way to smoke the resin out of swiy's pipe

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by vantranist, Apr 30, 2011.

1. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from antigua_and_barbuda
    Forget scraping.

Add a few drop of water down the stem. clog both ends of the pipe with ur fingers and shake the helll ot of it, be sure NO WATER gets out. let the water gether in the bowl and smoke it. it will take a few pulls to get all the water to evap, but once it does.... you wont believe how much you saved.

2. Halor

Halor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Smoke the Water?? I'm assuming you meant let it evap and THEN smoke it?

The above is a decent way to get what is left.. My rabbit found the following to be the best ways..

#4: Scraping...
    #3: The water method above...
    #2: Actually smoking the stem.. it's not that hard, and once you get to the point you cannot smoke the stuff around where your lips go on the pipe, turn it around, suck out of the hole while heating the mouth of the pipe..
    #1: The best way my rabbit found.. is to take a torch on low - put a finger over the bowl hole, heat up the stem very slowly and do not have the heat directly on the stem.. back a bit. when you see it begin to smoke pull back the torch a bit and the resin will drip down to the bowl.. Very effective my rabbit has found.

3. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    been doing your #1 for years, thought that was the way.

trust me, next time, you put just a few drops of hot water in your pipe enuff to halfway fill the bull or less (depends on bullsize) Hold both end tightly and shake it like a mother fucker. Let the water go back inot the bowl, and evap the water with a lighter, only takes about 5 minutes, just dont use too much water.

Very litttle of the meth is lost while evaping the nwater, but go ahead and hit it, its got some in there.

trust me, you will get another few monsert hits outa it.

Smoking the stem kinda sucks also, chasing it around, its s major pain in the ass, and the rips arn't what they should be.,

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  4. luap

luap Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Try pouring just a little alcohol, (denatured if you have it) into the bowl and shaking it up to rinse the neck. Pour this in a small glass bowl and let it evaporate.
    It will amaze you at what is left.
    I always snort it, and it seems really good believe it or not.

5. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    That works too, but its a little more than some people might feel is necessary.

Water is always available just takes a couple drops, and it boils off within about a minute, leaving a fat bowl of speeeeed.

6. Vdubballah

Vdubballah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Hawaii, U.S.A.
    SWIM recommends using either rubbing alcohol or denatured alcohol. SWIM also has mentioned that water could give it a "taste" or scent which isnt very favorable compared to alcohol...

7. brettoner

brettoner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from papua_new_guinea
    Water is better if swiy wants it done faster Swim has done this many times alcohol is not the best choice if some is left in the pipe it can catch fire this has happened to swim after cleaning cannabis pipes and meth is already pretty soluble in water if just wanting to clean alcohol would work better

8. Lrs721

Lrs721 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    put it at an angle in a toaster oven for about 5-6 minutes then let cool. keep an eye on it until you perfect the time and temp settings, the entire stem just SLIDES down and rests in the bowl.

btw, if there is a mid section in the toaster oven (there should be, never seen one without a mid tray section) put the bubble in between the bars of the tray it should fit right in there... ALSO use tin foil to make the incline, indent mid area so that the pipe can rest easily on the ledge and SWIY's mind can rest easily that it wont fall and break in the toaster oven.

9. dumpsterdiver

dumpsterdiver Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    back in the day people would just plug the stem with some foil and your thumb over the bowls hole, and melt it down with a torch held back far enough so that you could melt it with out vaporizing it and use the heat to push it down into the bowl.supposedly having the ends plugged would help to keep it from vaporizing and sticking to the neck again.

10. Kona_bear

Kona_bear Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from Canada
    swim did both but wanted to know is it better to let the water evaporate by itself or use a lighter. first time swim used did a lil of both, n worked GREAT. then swim wanted to do the same things with that resin and only lighter, swim said the stuff fizzled up and burned... :( swim just wants to kno if better to rotate it like first time, even tho takes much longer. or does the poppin noise not mean anything?

11. defensitive

defensitive Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Afoaf said most of what in the stem is impurities. If it ools down enough to stick to the pipe then it's weak or cut. The best thing Afoaf says to do is scrape it then hook your pipe to a water bong.

12. Angelwalker

Angelwalker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from philippines
    For those using the foil method the same can be applied just keep using the same glass tooter or what have you and build up some res. After your glass tooter is cloud white/ not clear at all, drop about 1-2cc of water down the opening you would hold to your mouth.
    Since tin sliders dont have a "bowl" make sure it is emptied out either back on to the foil to let dry or build/ save it up by gathering the water in a small glassbeaker, test tube, thin shot glass.
    some smoke it right away by very gently lighting the glass container with a lighter to speed up evap, then putting it back onto a fresh foil and smokin it like reg gear. touching any water with your fingers waste some (try licking your digit next time youll def taste some)
    For my uncle Smokes everyday and emptys out his tote when the day is done. After 3 days of saving up he had a grip of ice sitting at the bottom of his beaker. Puttin it on the foil looked like about .2 but that shit hits you hard!

13. Howdy84

Howdy84 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Australia
    Apparently, my friend's cousin's pet Gorilla tried this after your reading your post and it worked a treat. ;)

14. MisMonroe

MisMonroe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    One thing my doctor likes to do is add a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol to your pipe, making sure not to spill anywhere as it is very flammable.
    He'll then slowly burn away the alcohol. This not only helps draw all the dope into the bowl, but if you have any burnt shit, he said it makes it taste better!

Damn, someone's beat me to it.

15. amannddaa1885

amannddaa1885 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    25 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    My friend just tried this. She never did any otherr method before so she cant say its better or worse but she says it worked! And she's feeling kinda spun out. :) she says thanks so much. Quick and easy :D

amannddaa1885 added 25 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

She also said it tasted great but the evap was a little smelly.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  16. Impulse420

Impulse420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    Is it best to boil all the water away? i notice lots of smoke and sizzling while trying to evap.

17. Stepin Fetchit

Stepin Fetchit Banned

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Damn, that's crazy. I avoided this thread because I thought I new the best way to do that shit, but nobody mentioned it.

I take my torch and run the flame from top to bottom, spinning it and moving to another spot when I see he resin melt, letting it drip down into the bowl. If amything starts evaporating too quick, I just stop for a sec and the little droplet dries in the stem. You get the cleanest, strongest, little droplets or puddle That hits really good.

But if all it takes is some water, then fuck what I've been doing. I knew alcohol worked, but it tastes horrible and burns, and can ruin the inside of your bowl, resulting in easier burning.

If water works on resin, it has to work on burned or almost burned meth that we were talking about in the other forum (brown, not black). I think it's time to experiment!

Stepin Fetchit added 32 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Ok, here's my assessment:

Takes longer than you said to evap the water by simply pulling air through pipe. You fellas obviously load tiny little bowls, because a couple drops wasn't gonna work for the amount I'm collecting.

Also, condensation is an issue. Typically water should stay out of the pipe/meth system, cause little droplets form and never leave, combining with fresh product and possibly damaging inside of bowl (properties of water i.e. boiling point).

For the time it took and the potential for damage/error/failure, I prefer to melt the resin down the stem.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  18. Impulse420

Impulse420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    Really? I had such an easy time with the water method, and got 4-5 big hauls out of it. i added 3 drops to my bowl and shook it around the pipe which had collected about a half gram worth of resin. The only thing I agree with is that I noticed that there was little droplets in my stem. but at this point I was done my bag and it was time to clean the pipe anyways :)

19. SWIM Champ

SWIM Champ Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    What about the freezer method?

Put your pipe in the freezer, let it freeze for 5-10 minutes. Take it out and blow into it. Your warm breath will push the gear on the sides into the stem while its solid state will prevent it from being blown out the hole.

Then just smoke it. I've always done it this way.

20. ItsJustAplant

ItsJustAplant Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I had a problem when I tried this method maybe someone can give me a tip. After I shook my pipe and let water settle at the bottom there where still little drips in the neck? But I said fuck it and started heating the puddle but then the condensation started building up in the neck? I just went ahead and smoked it anyway I got 2 great hits but I feel I wasted some. Any help?