1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Oral use - Best way to take kratom powder

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by TabuIsMe, Jan 25, 2008.

1. TabuIsMe

TabuIsMe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM likes kratom powder but strongly dislikes taking it with tea, but does it anyways. SWIM decided to experiment today and to just put a spoonful of it in my mouth and than drink something other than tea. SWIM choose seltzer, SWIM felt no bitterness and got the spoonful down in no time.
    SWIM just found the kratom powder solution :laugh:

2. fnord

fnord

Reputation Points:
    Grandmas been making chocolates.

3. TabuIsMe

TabuIsMe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    eh how do i edit my post

4. fnord

fnord

Reputation Points:
    You cant until yet until your member status is upgraded to silver? i think you need to earn 10? rep points.

contacting the moderator of this sub-forum and asking really nicely to take time out of there busy day might work.

5. TabuIsMe

TabuIsMe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    o ok i just wanted to make sure i wouldnt get in trouble for part of the post

6. AquafinaOrbit

AquafinaOrbit Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIY mean SWIY made a glass of Alka-Seltzer and used that to take th Kratom Powder? If so SWIM will have to try this. Currently SWIM just uses orange juice to mask the taste of kratom powder.

7. TabuIsMe

TabuIsMe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No swiy should try seltzer, not alka seltzer, like the actual drink sparking seltzer.
    It just kind of clings to the kratom and goes down very easy, better than anything SWIM used before.
    SWIM went through an oz and change today, SWIM had a good time!

8. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Powder or extract , dosed and placed in gel caps. Taken with glass of water on an empty stomach.

9. TabuIsMe

TabuIsMe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how do you get it in the gel cap?

10. fnord

fnord

Reputation Points:
    a gel cap is an empty clear capsule,you just powder and insert it into the cap.

11. Br00klynB0y87

Br00klynB0y87 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    They sell machines as well that help make the capsuling process much quicker and easier. I believe they are handy especially if you plan to fill several capsules on a daily basis.

Anyhow as far as capsuling kratom... :rolleyes:

swIm doesn’t quite understand all the fuss about this taste complaint, have you people never tasted the lovely flesh of a certain spiky cactus... calea zacatechichi... no? yes? if you have then you'd no what a horrid tasting liquid is. Kratom is peaches compared to the following, it just takes some getting use to.

@ fnord: Hey, why'd you change the aviator - I liked the other one so much more. :cry: ... :)

.peace.

12. Proven

Proven Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM has used Kratom for years and loves only its extracts. 15X Extract is SWIMS favorite kind and next would be the expensive 250X. As for drinking TEA SWIM pukes his guts up every time tried drinking it in a tea/liquid form. Since extracts mean taking less SWIM just "Toss and wash" with water/juice. SWIM has also used plain bali powder swallowing 1/4 spoon measurements at a time with no issues of bad taste or choking.

13. TabuIsMe

TabuIsMe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I heard about the extracts but im entirely confused on HOW to consume them?

14. fnord

fnord

Reputation Points:
  15. I<3Salvia

I<3Salvia Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim did capsules, since he could no longer stand the taste of kratom. What he did was fill 8-10 capsules of the 00 size and take all at once. Effects this way take up to an hour and a half to happen, plus they weren't as strong hitting or as long lasting but for swim he'd rather do it this way than throw up. Hope this helps!

16. Devotchka

Devotchka Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM took 10 capsules of Bali Kratom and emptied them into a glass of water and downed it. Worked very well for SWIM. Sure it tasted like shit but it was well worth it.

17. mandrakai

mandrakai Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't have any problems with the taste of Kratom powder, so I just swallow it with some water. Works fine for me...

18. Randombutterfly

Randombutterfly Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Have you ever felt sick and bad in the day after, having it as a tea?

19. AceOvArts

AceOvArts

Reputation Points:
    as soon as one starts to feel nauseous one should consume 1.5g of ground Ginger this will stop the nausea.
    SWIM can vouch for this remedy as its helped him out many many times.

20. trashbird

trashbird

Reputation Points:
    Mixing powder in yogurt...up to 10 grams per cup...smooth texture, no taste.