1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

best way to take speed? newbie!

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by IvoryQueen, Feb 11, 2005.

1. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    hey every1...

I did speed for the 1st time when i was 15, I'm 21 now and havent done it since. Back then i mixed it with water and drank it. Well basically I've just got some more and I was wonderin how u would advise me to take it? I do coke occasionally and I snort that, should i do the same with speed?

Thanks every one

2. Peyote

Peyote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah just snort it..Should be no problem if you snort coke..

After a while you won't feel a thing :)

3. manda

manda

Reputation Points:
    You are from the U.K. Is it true there is really no crank/crystal there? Edited by: manda

4. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Wouldn't recommend smoking Amphetamine Sulphate - you'll get some nasty shit in your lungs! The safest way is probably the way you did it when you were younger, or wrapping it in a rolling paper(the thinner the better) and swallowing; the quickest and possibly the most addicting way is to shoot it; the 'best', and probably nastiest way is snorting it - it'll burn like hell, but that passes. Dabbing is also o.k., but the taste is grim, and you will damage your gums and lining of your mouth.

Amphetamine sulphate isn't the same as meth. Meth is virtually unknown in Briton, so please check the location of the poster before advising!

5. drugofthemoment

drugofthemoment Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I prefer snorting to bombng (in a rizla) when you bomb it the high lasts longer but is more mellow. With snorting it effects you quicker and is more intense for bit but doesnt last quite as long.
    Best way is to snort some first then bomb some a bit later.

6. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I am not from U.K but from skandinavia after 5 years using amph. sulfate, first time meth I got 3 months ago. It was white little stones there was white and little pink powder.

7. Push-Limit

Push-Limit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    find drinking it (stirred to dissolve) more effective than bombing.
    1 g in water :found it to take a long time to kick in but when it does its a very nice all over body build up and a long energised high. take at midday kicks in round 3/4 and your off..........

found needed to snort large ammounts to get a good rush. (shit amph perhaps?) also made my nose bleed. not that swims a stranger to snorting coke but speed up the snitch doesn't do me any favours for some reason

8. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene

Reputation Points:
    Well, what sort of speed are you talking about? Amphetamine or Meth-Amphetamine? You could possibly be talking about Amphetamine, such as Adderall. If it's Adderall XR, SWIM would suggest opening up the capsule and dumping out all of the adderall beads into a cup or bowl and then crashing them up and swallowing the power with water. If you are talking about Meth-Amphetamine, SWIM would suggest either snorting it or smoking it. Snorting Meth does burn the nose pretty bad, so smoking might be better for you, although it will most likely leave a nasty taste in your mouth.
    Have fun!