Biggest cannabis Blunt SWIM has smoked

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by IDidntDoIt, Sep 4, 2006.

1. IDidntDoIt

IDidntDoIt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    whats the biggest blunt you know of someone smoking.. a friend smokes 3/4 oz super blunts..

2. tre2005be

tre2005be Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    how the fook does swiy's friend fit 3/4 of an ounce into a blunt?

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    SWIM barely ever smokes blunts as they seem like a bit of a waste compared to joints. He has smoked them on occasion for novelty's sake but probably never one bigger than 3g or so.

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    With some high quality sinsemillia SWIM usually tokes one gram, tightly rolled in a cigarello. This is only if he is with a group of friends, though.

Stick to J's. That's how ganja is supposed to be ingested.

5. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I has smoked a 5g blunt...

he said, it wasnt worth it, btw...i guess he'd rather smoke 1.5 g blunts or joints...

ryan

6. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    1-1.5 grams in a blunt is enough. If you got 5 grams in it, you'll need 10 people to finish it. And thats fucking disgusting.

7. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim's friend once rolled a blunt by removing all the tobacco and stuffing the shell with marijuana to create a cigar-sized blunt full of weed. swim laughed at his waste of weed, but enjoyed toking the fattest blunt he's ever smoked. probably used ┬żoz. in fact, the blunt was so big it had to be extinguished mid-smoke and saved for later. sure it was a waste, but swim and his friend both enjoyed it.

8. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there was 4 ppl on it and swim saved 2g for himself for later...

I dont really smoke blunts by himself, usually joints when not with friends.

9. poweredbyhate

poweredbyhate Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Swim and friends have rolled some decent sized blunts, but never anything like 3/4 oz. That must have been huge!

Attached are two pics of a large joint Swim's friend sent. The joint in question is almost 10 inches in length, and contained about 8g of bud.

Attached Files:

10. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  11. raccchhl

raccchhl Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.

I did the same with 5 other people.....and it still wasn't worth it.

12. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I smoked a little over 1/4 ounce blunt rolled in 4 dutches. He says it was worth it, everyone involved was blazed as hell.

13. Senor Gribson

Senor Gribson Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    remember the 1/4 pounder from up in smoke? I had one of those going around once at a large camping party, it was about the same size as chong's although he thinks it was somewhat less than 1/4 lb

not a blunt though, it was rolled with about 30-something zigzags stacked together

14. N0ly

N0ly Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    at one party a friend of mine rolled an ounce into a cigar caseing. i saw some pictures of it and it was "HUGE"<---insert bad donald trump impersonation. while it was only rolled for novelty my friend said it was worth it. even though it fell apart 10min after it was lit, he was happy enough to be able to say he rolled an oz.

15. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swia loves a good blunt. she dont smoke tobbaco at all in her j's has them pure. but she does love a nice blunt once in a blue moon with a glass of southern comfort. she had that combo once when laying in a big float laying down in her friends swimming pool just staring up at the sky. Its more like a treat really as swia prefers smoking her weed in bongs or buckets as it makes her stuff last longer.. :p

16. thecowman

thecowman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim and their maqtes once smoked 2 headquater magic carpet blunts in sucession. They found it hard to continue smoking.

17. Strykar

Strykar Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Interesting question!

No flames everybody, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

SWIM and a bunch of mates were in the middle of a jungle trek to the other side of the island and stoned as they were, ALL OF THEM forgot to bring papers but brought other 'essentials' such as a flashlight (for a day trek - fscking survivalists) and enough chewing gum to snare a small shark.

The brightest idea after a long search of packs and shorts was to roll the schwag weed we had into a newspaper.
    The council agreed and SWIM rolled about 50 gms of weed and tobacco (10 cigarettes) into a foot long spliff.
    I know, I know, but since nobody wanted to trek back over two hills to get papers, everyone smoked, coughed, bitched and spoke of how wonderful the hit was.

I used a postcard as a jumper (filter).
    Yes, one of the pricks thought a postcard 'essential' on a 2 hour hike across an island but not his pack of Rizla's, no siree.

I am as much to blame, save SWIM remembered the weed and it was his morning newspaper, and he used the classified section :p

18. Senor Gribson

Senor Gribson Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    one time when I was out of papers he rolled a spliff using a soft leaf off a nearby tree. it actually wasn't half bad, and probably healthier than a newspaper.

19. Strykar

Strykar Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    True, I can say Mango leaves are wonderful for the job, but there wasn't a half-decent tree I could recognize, whose leaves looked right for the job.

Did SWIM mention everyone was already baked, and it was about 40 degrees C :/

20. tayo

tayo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    7 grams of UW organic strain, excellent high from this one that the university of washington made. I smoked this 7 grams to myelf, in about 10 minutes, was retarded for a while but, SWIM tends to go overboard with everything just to make sure I have taken it to the max potential every time.

SWIM outsmoked a local famed smoker on a 4/20 holiday
    7 grams hydro trainwreck out of a perc'd bong in probably 5-10 minutes. Each inhale at least 5 seconds. SWIM heard voices saying "i'm the devil talking to you" followed by another "you can't be the devil i'm john, you're talking to me?" (I am not john) all the while I am thinking wtf?! a conversation between the devil and someone named john?! craziness like that, there were voices in my head, vision completely distorted, not spectacular, no psychedelic insight just really really messed up to the point where voices in head will talk to eachother but I didn't care due to sloppy sedation. Not pleasant, just insane.