1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

USA - Biggest Heroin Bust in NJ History

Discussion in 'Justice & Law' started by Terrapinzflyer, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Terrapinzflyer

Terrapinzflyer MDMA, RC & News Forums Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Biggest Heroin Bust in NJ History
    NJ heroin among nation's purest

NEW JERSEY - According to a 1010 Wins report, 75 kilos(165 pounds) of heroin was seized in New Jersey, making it the largest heroin bust in the state's history. More details are to follow in the next week, the report says.

The New York Times reports that New Jersey street heroin has the highest purity levels in the country at 72 percent. Because the state is home to large ports and a major airport it ia direct entry point for drugs smuggled from South America.

Federal agents seized 300 pounds of heroin in the state in 2007 - the most recent year for which data was available - compared with 139 pounds in 2006. In 2008, the D.E.A. also found that the rate of heroin use among the states 18- to 25-year-olds was more than twice the national average.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/new_jersey/090926_nj_heroin

2. I_8_my yellow crayon

I_8_my yellow crayon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from Canada
    Wow, thats alot of H. Just to throw a personal experince sttistic type thing out there, when swim ws in rehab, he was at a center that had 86 people from all over the United States, Canad, and about 20-22 from overseas. So these people were from all over the world. There was 13 from the city of new jersey, and 25 from the state of new jersey in total. They were all there for heroin treatment. I am from canada, but when he looked through his program book of all the members, he said "wow" there must be alot of dope in new jersey. This rehab center was in canada, and there was more people there from the state of new jersey, than all of canada. Wierd.

Tags: