1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Binge use of Ketamine

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Beltane, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 28, 2005
    from California, U.S.A.
    I have been a binge K user for about 18 months since first discovering it and recognizing it as his drug of choice. Usually he'll get a supply (10 - 20 10ml bottles,) schedule a week off from everything and shoot K (90% of shots are IM, 10% IV near the end) until it's gone. After 18 months it's time to type up some info.

- Binging on K in this manner is a waste of K. I believe K can be truly enjoyed up to 3 times per day with ample time in between. Back to back shots are much less effective. "Bumping," or doing another shot following the first is almost certainly a waste.

- SWIM averages 3 bottles per day when in full swing.

- After day 2, the effects are much less powerful. After day 3 or 4, they're almost indiscernible from shot to shot. I am high, but doesn't feel anything in particular from one individual shot. He can walk, talk and function fairly normally, unlike days 1 & 2.

- On days 6 and 7, I have IM'd 400 units of K and literally felt no higher.

- IV K at 100 units would probably render most any normal person unconscious in 10 - 20 seconds. On day 6 or 7 it's noticeable, but there's no unconsciousness.

- Several times after such a binge, I will get moderate to intense, lingering stomach pains that last up to three days. Dr. Karl Jansen refers to these as K-pains in his book and says they are a mystery. They can be very painful (up to 8.5/10 pain scale and they last a long time.)

- I find it helpful to have downers around for coming down. His brain always wants more, but if he eats a good downer/sleeping pill, that sometimes wins out and he gets some sleep. This is much healthier than going round the clock.

- I have tried documenting every shot in a log book in hopes of slowing down. The log book is interesting, but it didn't slow him down.

- If You uses in a similar manner, try to only bring home what You plans to use. A short delay between running out and going to get more can make a world of difference. Sometimes whatever's there will get done.

- Put your phone away. Hide it. Answering a phone or sending a "really important" txt msg can cause a lot of grief for both sender and receiver in some circumstances.

I may add to this list. That's all for now.

Interested to hear from any people who have knowledge of K binge use, what types of dosages/schedules are being seen?

- Beltane