1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - bk-2C-B Drug Info

Discussion in 'Beta-Ketones' started by enquirewithin, Oct 20, 2013.

1. enquirewithin

enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    This sounds like an interesting material, which has supposedly become available. I can't find much information about it yet.

There is a trip report out there. It makes it seem like bk-2-cb is a proper psychedelic rather than a stimulant. Does any one know any more?

2. syntheticdave

syntheticdave

Reputation Points:
    Re: bk-2-cb

This is what I could manage to dig up on the compound. Seems interesting, anyone else have anymore information?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  3. squeezix

squeezix Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

I think I'm going to get some. I saw it on the market as well. I will say the reports remind me of my TMA-6 experiences.

4. Basoodler

Basoodler Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

I was just about to inquire about this one.. saw a person who blamed his purple snot on this.. tbh I wasn't sure if I should look in the Phenethylamines or beta-ketones. He claims that the subjective effects are "somewhat more interesting than 2c-b" (his words).. which isn't saying a whole lot.

Have any other bk-2c-x chemicals emerged. Bk-2c-e, bk-2c-i, bk-2c-c would be interesting to explore.. not sure I'd jump on bk-2c-p though ;-)

I am also not sure about taking a drug that turns my bodily fluids purple.. I have no plans to clog my sinus cavities with a purple solid.. and not sure how that would go with the rest of my internal organs honestly.. I think the reaction that causes this needs to be investigated a bit

Considering that humans are full of aqueous solutions

MORE INFO- I questioned that dude, and researched a bit to confirm as much as I could

ROA Never Bad Idea seems ok [/COLOR]why?[/B]
    1 Vagina x Purple goo
    2 ANAl x PURPLE GOO[/COLOR]
    3 IV,IM x omg a bad idea
    4 Vape/smoke x no proof, but its probably too volatile
    5 Oral x in a cap or wrapped up.. stomach acid is key
    6 Nasal x slow onset of weak effects and purple snot

* basically any ROA that allows the chemical to come into contact with a water based liquid will result in a fairly inert purle dimmer..

From around the web

Do an allergy test for the love of god.. and start slow.. after 100mg the effects per mg gets much steeper than <100mg

again
    ORAL - Gel cap, wrapped in a paper towel or any other method that ensures the product goes to your stomach acid first

honestly I would avoid this until we have more information about the purple dimmer.. which I believe is two of the bk-2c-b molecules attached together.. I mean you don't want to end up looking like:

[​IMG]

Update:

Both of the individuals who tested this have clarified their subjective effects. Both agreed that it was closer to street ecstasy pellets than any 2c-x. At 150mg no visuals were noticed, maybe color appreciation. The body load shifts from pleasurable to harsh at that dose.. 100mg was underwhelming, the body buzz was the highlight.
    Headspace was fairly clear, with pleasurable moments.. those moments were at times competing with nausea with both individuals .. 10 hours is about right.. sketchy comedown

I watched the dimmerisation in water.. its quick and the final product kind of looked like jelly..it reminded me of adding cornstarch to make a sauce.. sweet and sour. Yum.

They agreed that snorting is just as awesome as any other 2-c.. lotts of pain.. but with the added bonus of an extremely uncomfortable drip

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  5. enquirewithin

enquirewithin

Reputation Points:

It is interesting to now that this does not seem to be very psychedelic as you might expect from a bet-ketone, but does have the body load of 2-CB. Purple mucous does not sound very pleasant!

6. Basoodler

Reputation Points:

I wonder if the other members of the 2c(BK) family Will have the same shade of dimmer ;)

Its like a drug with a built in test kit.. almost idiot proof ..

Anyway, everyone I know who has tried it hasn't thought too much of it.. a lot of it was sacrificed to show others that it turns color in water..and in noses, which doesn't look like it feels very good.. it reminded me of "dumb. Ass who just railed 2ce" face.. or the "dumb ass who just railed Smarties candies" face..

Bright side is, its easy to identify.

Oh, the intensity of the bodyload seems to vary.. and the onset seems to vary greatly between people.. 45 mins to 1.5 hours or so

7. enquirewithin

enquirewithin

Reputation Points:

The varying body load sounds like 2-CB. I am curious about this but won't try it until I have read more reports. The ROA seems a problem. Insufflation is certainly a bad idea. Oral seems the safest.

8. Haza

Haza Newbie

Reputation Points:

Oh dear guys. My friend is trashed!! :rolleyes: My friend was a bit of an idiot. He had drunk some beard at around ten until 12, ten UK units of aclcohol. Then just today he got some BK-2-CB and some 5-MEO-DALT in the post, and also just bought some tasty green stuff :D My friend then smoked some and just did some BK-2-CB by snorting it. My friend is MessY!!!

Just an anlergy test though, maybe around 10-40mg. He just eyeballed the dose LOL!! What an idot, lolo he wont be doing that agains!! ahhhaha....!!!! :eek:my friend needes to chill out !!!!!! oh dea.... fjfoj :D

ok guys,,, My friend wil so a trip t triport tommorow when he taeks some more aferter the allerg test. TOMMOwrwew at around 5 in the morning.. ok... so tripi report tommore. ;)

Lol i have been on the is forum sand this is m y firdt post in 4 years. Huy guys!!! I AM A Long tome lurker but tis is my first post!!

I will ger my friend to right a trip report for tommorws trip!!!

STAY SAFE !!!

Remeber, start SLOW, and, LOW... Take it safe!! Peace out !!

9. hookedonhelping

hookedonhelping Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Glad you waited 4 years for that gem to shine through the ruff. Hope you take more care when posting sober, as you do weighing out potent mind altering substances while under the influence of a dangerous depressant; like alcohol.

hookedonhelping added 12 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

As far as this purple color.. could be from the bromine. Acidic water reacts with Potassium Iodide to give off a light yellow color when the white crystals are added to acidic H2O. I2 and Br, both halogens used in the synthesis of these compounds.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  10. maltdog

maltdog Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Any other reports? Seems very varied in experiences. Does anyone know how this reacts in mandelin or marquis or simons?

11. jejune

jejune Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    • Marquis: Neat reagent is pale yellow. Became bright orange with bk-2C-B.
    • Mecke: Neat reagent is grey. Became bright red to ruby to dark rust with bk-2C-B.
    • Mandelin: Neat reagent is watery orange. Blood-orange orange with bk-2C-B.
    • Simon's: Neat reagent A is dirty watery blue. Added neat reagent B, still blue. Turned dirty violet with bk-2C-B, later almost dark-rust coloured and coagulated looking. This is a different colour from the cobalt blue one gets from some secondary amines (like methamphetamine) but it is also different from the non-reaction one gets from a primary amine like amphetamine even though bk-2C-B is a primary amine also.

12. Underdoser

Underdoser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Bk-2cb amplifies the mood you're in, with that in mind please be careful. Unhappy mood can give some disturbing closed eye visuals. It's also very long lasting.

13. enquirewithin

enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    That is interesting but can you give more detail, please?

14. Basoodler

Reputation Points:
    Welcome Underdoser,

First and foremost, nice name :p. It reminds me of "that guy" who hangs with the cool kids but either isn't in to getting trashed, or has figured out that its easier to get laid when you are not as fucked up as everyone else.. So when the drink or drug is flowing the Underdoser will pretend he is partaking by pretending to be taking part, in hopes that everyone else gets so fucked up they don't notice him milking a beer or pretending to take a hit.

back on topic.

A couple people that actually tried this stuff a couple times have told me the same thing. I guess it has caused agitation when taken when the mood or setting isn't right.

The IRl scenario:

a boyfriend and girlfriend took this to cheer themselves up after an argument. They assumed that it would work like MDMA, but they ended up breaking up an hour later they reconcoiled when the drug started to wear off. Both blame he drug..

The CEV claim I have not heard. In fact I have really not heard anyone speak of any visuals

odd

15. uncle_bud

uncle_bud Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Some chemical info:

GC-MS:

[​IMG]

FTIR:

[​IMG]

NMR report here

Hope someone finds it helpful :)

Attached Files:

16. Underdoser

Underdoser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well the closed eye visuals weren't exactly hard to avoid, because you hardly ever want to close your eyes when on bk-2cb, but when you actually have nothing better to do but lay in bed and try to rest, you might actually end up with demonic visuals coming at you one after another, and can put you into a severe bad trip.

SWIM doesn't like this drug. Especially as he was in an extremely bad mindset that accured during the time SWIM was on this drug. There is something about it that just feels very wrong to him, therefore he is never trying it again. The 100mg pellet that SWIM took lasted a whooping 18+ hours.

17. PuttyMan

PuttyMan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Had ago with this last night with the gf brought 250mg of a trusted vendor had a little dap after work just to make sure we would not have a funny reaction lol then I split it into two piles eyeballed it and then I put my half into a pint of cider which actually went down really well and my GF had 3 bombs out of hers it was about 2-3hours to start coming up I had a lot of visuals as stuff moving and breathing and a lot of the mind rape lol my GF was telling me she had a lot more visuals such as patterns and colours and bugs all over the floor and was a lot more confused then me we came up about 7-8PM and I did not find my self sleeping until 6-7am my GF found it harder as I could see it hit her harder then me she was up till 8am then tried to sleep which was hard for her.

Overall I found this nothing like 2cb that I used to take and more trippy 2cb used to make me want to do stuff this stuff knocked me back on my arse lol I would deffo do it again and next time I would like to try half a gram to see how far I can go. I would say u like tripping and you can not get hold of any good old Acid give it ago.

18. arebokert

arebokert Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've aquired 100mg BK-2C-B and am thinking of ingesting it this weekend. I'm a pretty small guy, short and not very sturdy. How much do you think I should take? haven't taken anything psychedelic except for MDMA, if you want to call that psychedelic. I'm thinking of doing the whole 100mg and see what happens. Do you guys suggest otherwise? Would this be ok to take on a night out clubbing with my friends or is it something that should be enjoyed at home?

19. tachyon4

tachyon4 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    bk-2c-b bombed 60 mg snorted 15 mg ,fell asleep,,,what a waste i needed to up the dose durrrrr

tachyon4 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

i suggest a 30mg allergy test first.then bomb 100mg another day

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  20. arebokert

arebokert Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Before I had time to read your post I did a bit of a irresponsible thing and bombed the 100mg I had without an allergy test. Anyway, I didn't feel a thing. No effect what so ever. I take no other medication so I'm certain it doesn't have to do with anything else I've ingested.