1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - BK-EPDB (apparently similar to MDMA)

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by FatGod, Jan 9, 2016.

1. FatGod

FatGod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hello,

Anyone heard about BK-EPDB ?

It is supposed to be similar to MDMA, but I couldn't find more information about it.

2. Docta

Docta Idiot Savant Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    bk-EPDB has very little information attached to it other than vendor claims. The English language used by Chinese vendors can be "misleading" I read it as MDMA in appearance or effect maybe both. The new RC's being invented to get around the Chinese government ban have been popping up so fast with little in the way of structural information making it hard to start DF info threads on them.

Track down what ever information you can find and post it here, all I could find is an image on a vendor page but no chemical name.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. ezah1

ezah1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ecstasydata says its
    N-Ethylpentylone?
    from my understanding pentylone was one of the research chemicals made to be like mdma and is structurly similar

Pentylone is 6x more selective for serotonin than dopamine. And a SNDRI not SNDRA. It's more like cocaine-light than MDMA.

IUPAC: 1-(benzo[d][1,3]dioxol-5-yl)-2-(ethylamino)pentan-1-one CAS Number: N/A Molecular Formula: C14H19NO3 Formula Weight: 249.31 Chemspider: N/A

vs ethylone which is: 1-(1,3-Benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(éthylamino)-1-propanone
    seems really similar
    however longer alpha chain -> less serotonergic, more pure stim.

4. hardtack

hardtack Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    49 y/o
    Most these so called DERRIVITAVES must be taken with utter precaution ---trust me those who have been very fortunate as myself and used the REAL MOLLY In beginning days KNOW the real effect of MDMA and I have use quite allot of the Chinese RCs ....buy beware I got most the good METHYLONE and MEPHEDRONE in the days when it all popped up but now those same RC companies are dying to dump the stash they made by altering the chemical make up of them....now not to say some do not work but again be very careful...Butylone works for euphoria but better expect HEART issues and that can be deadly? So again Buyer beware and do allot of Research on such before throwing down a load of Bread to get what may be junk bunk or just plain poison to you or friends????

5. hardtack

hardtack Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    49 y/o
    Do tests on this first --for 25 dollars and plain old good eyes a simple 6th grade science education understanding any one can spare themselves death , almost dying and best of all not wasting the time to get bunked by fake rip off chems? So much garbage and crap out there that well worth the time to test your product? Tired of finding out what was suppose to be this and looked absolutely genuine turned out to be garbage? Believe me if people can do it they will and ruin your party with no remourse. Just word of good advise to all exp and non exp rollers?