Combinations - bk-MDMA + various weak stims

Discussion in 'Beta-Ketones' started by DextromethorFan, Jul 16, 2013.

1. DextromethorFan

DextromethorFan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Dex is taking 200mg bk-MDMA tonight. Being that bk sucks dick in comparison to MDMA, he was going to take alongside various phenethylamines (beta-PEA, methyl-PEA, methyl-beta-PEA, etc.)/ DMAA/ caffeine/ yohimbine/ synephrine (and its methyl analogue) and possibly inhaling propylhexadrine (benzedrex inhaler) during the peak. I have a feeling this might be too much on the heart, would anyone agree? Also should he wait more than 3 days between bk doses?

2. DextromethorFan

DextromethorFan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    UPDATE: Dex tried the combo. The night started at 12:30am and panned out as follows:

00:00 - 200mg bk-MDMA (methylone) was crushed and dissolved in a shot of rum and drank, and a broken up lipodrene hardcore (various phenethylamines, DMAA, methyl-synephrine, yohimbine alkaloids, 5-MeO-tryptamine, Evodiamine, various coffee/ yerba mate/ cocoa extracts) was also taken with a shot.

00:20 - (heartrate 100 BPM) The usual effects of lipodrene begin (VERY decent stimulation akin to about 20mg adderall IR with no tolerance). bk is perhaps starting...

00:35 - (120 BPM) The usual effects of bk present themselves... Good stimulation, mild empathy and euphoria, sociability thru the roof.

00:50 - (130ish BPM) Deem myself peaking, inhale 5 seconds of benzedrex inhaler (propylhexadrine) in both nostrils and hold in 5 seconds. Heart begins boomin for a few mins, euphoria blown through roof for a good 2 minutes.

01:00 - (no measurement) "Iron Horse" isobutyl nitrite was offered, sniffed 2 seconds in each nostril. Heart BOOOMING, 140+ if I had to guess. Feels pretty good until about a minute in then slight sickness/ headache occurs. Realize that the substance must be horrible for you; bk plus nitrite rush feels good but not doing it again.

02:00 - Still feeling very good. Bk + lipodrene's neurotransmitter releasing is a good combo, better than bk alone.

The night on, with the vast part of the effects beginning to wind down past the 3 hour point. Music/ talking with good friends was the main event. Very fun night.

3. thirdeyelasik

thirdeyelasik Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Interesting as I have never heard of lipodrene until this post. You must have a very strong heart to be able to handle all of those things at once! I am getting a little bit of anxiety with heart stimulation just thinking about mixing even caeffeine with methylone much less all of those other stimulants. Good to hear that it ended up making for a more enjoyable experience thanks for sharing.

4. Großschmackhaft

Großschmackhaft Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from russia
    Why caffeine? It will not give you euphoria, just nervousness during the comedown. And in general, i'd avoid combining that many substances. If you don't like Methylone as it is, better take something that you actually like without having to combine it with a load of other stuff.