1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Black Tar ?

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by HOTPLATE, Feb 18, 2007.

1. HOTPLATE

HOTPLATE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is black tar heroine just opium and AA and if it is why don't people get dirty hits from it.Is it refined in any way.In poland they make Kompot from poppy straw or opium I imagine this would be the same thing.If SWIM would like to make some is the opium purified in any way before the AA is added.Swim told me of homebake H from codeine and pyridine is black before purfication but can be used as the black liquid.Also he said if made from pills it can be black or brown.He doesn't understand how all the impurities that are in the opium don't kill or make you very sick.

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    Opium is processed into morphine before its made into heroin, its not just opium and AA, so thats why it's not creating more dirty hits than there are. But still there will be impurities in heroin, SWIM thinks that the processing is to cut down on the volume of product when its transported.

3. cz-one

cz-one Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    black tar heroin doesnt get refined into morphine first,it really is processed opium refluxed with AA and thats the end result,which is then dried out,and so does have all kinds of crap in it from the very start.

4. cz-one

cz-one Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    sorry,i meant refluxed morphine with AA,it doesnt undergo all the cleaning up like they do with the afghan base stuff.

5. HOTPLATE

HOTPLATE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So who is correct opium or morphine.Another sight said it had to be converted to morph first.Does anyone know how Kompot"Polish Heroine" is made as that
    would probably clear up the answer.One kompot method I found said it had to be converted to morph first but it also said a cationic exchanger is needed I can't see one of those being used.

6. IkBenDeMan

IkBenDeMan

Reputation Points:
    Its sorta like opium with the morphine turned to heroin. All the black tar is assumed to come from mexico, where they just throw opium in for acetylation. The other shits basically the same as opium, though I dont know what the processing does to it... anyways, its usually then cut with coffee or sugar based products.

7. brown_chunx

brown_chunx

Reputation Points:
    black tar is converted straight from opium, while the white shit's from morphine. I seriously doubt it's gonna be easy to turn O into H though.