Drug info - blind people tripping on LSD

Discussion in 'LSD' started by tomuel, Feb 2, 2006.

1. tomuel

tomuel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Does anyone know where I could read about what happens to blind people on acid? If you were born blind, then you've never seen anything, so you couldn't have CEVs, right? So does that mean you hear awesome psychedelic music?

2. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Your best bet is to go meet some blind people and find out if any of them has taken acid, get some first hand trip reports. Also you could duct tape your eyes closed, sit in a dark room for an hour, drop, and then 'see' what happens. No, Im serious! Get a sitter and all that safe stuff and give it a rip. Keeping your eyes away from the light should minimize the CEVs so you can have the craziest auditory experience of your life. Get your sitter to play different tunes, movies whatever. just an idea.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    This relates to mushrooms though. Thea has made many trips where she as a blind woman, got sensations which I can only describe as visuals. In other way, shrooms can make blind persons see.

1. 3/5,
      wow, cool report
      Oct 27, 2009
  4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    WOW that experience seems special. SWIM wonders if she ever took shrooms again. Shrooms seem to enhance my vision to some extent making him much more awar of the invisible light surrounding him. Seems like the same concept.

5. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I read some where, I think it was in "Tripping" that you can not see that which you can't comprehend or sometjhing like that and if you have been blind from birth you wouldn't have anything to relate to so what a blind person saw if anything would be deeply routed in their psyche