blisters

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Red_Baran, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i let these pills dissolve under my tongue and a few hours later i found some blisters where it dissolved. has anyone heard of that happning? also would it be better to plug these?Edited by: Red_Baran

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    How about swalling them? Did you test them. I would get suspicious of them being speed pills.

3. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I think alfa is right sounds like it wasn't real x. I've never heard of anybody having that kind of reaction to it at all. Almost sounds like speed that wasn't properly buffered during the chemical synthesis reaction (making it).

4. cort

cort Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ive had a pill put a blister on my tounge when it sat on there. i let it sit on there for like 5 min and wtahced it in the mirror as it got all soft. i looked at my tounge and it was burnin and like 20 min later it hit me and i kept feeling a weird thing on my tounge and there was a blister like thing right where i had the pill. it was a purple strawberry they were good rolls. i wish i could find some more

5. Apparatus

Apparatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    The same thing happened to me and two of his friend
    last weekend,
    except My friends and I just swallowed the pills. The pills
    were a little weak, but had the same affects as mdma. What would
    cause pills to makes sores inside of the mouth?

Edited by: Apparatus

6. scythebunny

scythebunny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    im not sure about why u would get blisters from leavenig the pills in ur mouth for a while i would probably go with the speed, but if u just swallowed them straight awayand thengot blisters or a blister afterwards it could be from ur tongue getting a little dry and rubbing around a lot in your mouth. like over ur pallate or teethor licking ur lips a lot, i offten get that, especially if i suck on a lolly pop too lond. even if im not rolling i get it from my tougue rubbing overa lolly too much.

Edited by: scythebunny

7. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It could have been cut with some basic powder such as ajax (they cut coke with it) wich could have had a reaction on your tongue.
    I dont know about the dry mouth thing though, no offense though, because far as i can tell tongue skin is strong, i once had a dry mouth and ended up tearing skin on my dangly thing in th back of my mouth with my tongue, but the tongue seems fairly strong

8. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Be very careful when putting pills on your tongue. Most of the pills here are so dirty that they sting the tongue instantly and a lot of people vomit unless they just swallow them back instantly with a glass of water.

A mate of my brother's totally destroyed his palate by allowing an XTC tablet to dissolve on his tongue. Now he says that he can't taste anything properly and that his mouth hurts occasionally when he eats certain types of food.

1. 4/5,
      Its good to see you warning people of the dangers, with a real life account to give your post credibilty
      Jun 30, 2006