Drug info - Blotter size and Storage

Discussion in 'LSD' started by voodoo child, Mar 24, 2007.

1. voodoo child

voodoo child Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    I am not experienced with LSD in non-liquid form and thought about placing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx10 hits of blotter LSD. I saw the LSD and saw that it was only five small square pieces. Although I want to trust that each of these pieces contains two hits, if he cut them in half making one hit, it'd be only about a centimeter long, very minute.

Does that sound about the right size for SWIM's doses? Because I got some earlier but turned it over to his friend, and it was supposedly two hits in one of those small pieces, and it didn't do anything for him other than change his mood.

Also, I was wondering how long LSD lasts when stored in a freezer.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2007
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Was SWIM ripped off?

1. Do NOT post prices. Read the rules.

2. No one here could answer your question regards SWIM's getting ripped-off.

3. How long LSD lasts in a freezer has been covered many times. Use the search engine before posting questions.

4. From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed.

A rule many tend to forget will cause a mass of warnings soon...Rules are here:

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

Thread title changed.

3. voodoo child

voodoo child Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    Re: Was SWIM ripped off on LSD?

What's the legal issue about prices?

(not debating, just curious)

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Creates a climate of trade (dealing) and comparison. This can snowball.

5. voodoo child

voodoo child Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o

Fair enough.

I've read the guidelines but am still trying to get the hang of it all.

Is this an appropriate question?

What is the typical size of an LSD blotter hit? Is it uncommon for them to be so very small?

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Smaller the more likely it would be LSD. There is a lot of DOx (search engine) compounds going around as LSD on blotter. These tend to be larger and have a strong, bitter taste (LSD is tasteless).

7. Henfer

Henfer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o

yes I was really surprised by the size as he has seen his first blotter. they're smaller than your thumb nail.

if they have strong taste, it's not LSD. real LSD blotters are tasteless.

8. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Sheets tend to be about 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches, which comes to a 1/4 inch square per hit, and they are usually ten hits long by ten hits wide..

9. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:

in the mid 1990's i saw some stuff like that going around in southern california. it was one sheet i came across. i cant speak on the validity of that particular blotter because i had an extremly well conected source i could get it from (not that i ever onece did cause thats illigal). On the other hand, lsd can be put on nearly anything and you can buy blotter paper anywhere so all i can say is it very well could be cid, but like always, it comes down to who made the cid and who put it on the blotters. when my friend was buying sheets of acid from a new place he would usually work out a deal and get one "free" and if it was of the quality he wanted he would buy the sheet(s).

10. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:

but anyway, yeah if all it did was "change his mood" its a safe bet to assume it was bunk. better luck next time

Tags: