1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Blue 6 sided pill, ativan

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by codeine1187, May 14, 2012.

1. codeine1187

codeine1187

Reputation Points:
    I have a couple pills oval and white small. One side says ativan the other is 2/0. Was making sure this is ativan, previous ones I took were much smaller and circular. Also have a blue 6 sided pill N on one side and 2/0 on the other. Was wondering if some people can identify, already tried google, erowid, pill identifier etc.

2. coolhandluke

coolhandluke Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    we dont do pill IDs on here, its against the rules for many reasons. with a lot of pills if someone messes up and tells someone its one dose and they are wrong, death can be a come of it.

i have run hundreds of different kinds of pills through the drugsdotcom pill ID and have never not been able to find out what it is.

did you get these from website or something? in that case a lab would be the only safe way to determine whats in it