Blue bolts and pink jaxx Pill Warnings:

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by Alfa, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Someone told SWIM these are coming your way soon. These do not contain any XTC, but piperazines. They may be available from your local dealer in the near future. (without the packaging of course) I would be pretty mad if someone would give me these claiming it is XTC.
    For more info on piperazines, please see the piperazine(Research Chemicals) forum.

Attached Files:

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    As angry as this makes me, I also think anyone taking an "ecstasy" tablet without first submitting it to a Marquis test is a complete idiot.

3. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    EDIT:grumble grumble

what? im just justifyin my title

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  4. radiometer

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Why would you do that, being fully informed about how often tablets are fake? Do you have immense trust in your source, or do you just not care what mystery drug you may be ingesting? I'm pretty disappointed that someone so amazingly smart could be so flippant about this issue.

5. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I use pillreports and drugsfora todo my marketresearch. I got a good connection who always seems to have the pills that everyone wants and ive never had a bad pill upto know.
    Except ones when i bought some from a stranger

6. Daeron

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    yes i do;) .hehe. fukkin wink,wink,nod,nod...naa just wanted to make you say dat um smart datzall

i regards to nags post below-i kno, twas a JoKe ill edit my friggin post

and WTF is a "twit"?

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Let me give you a taste of the background situation here: Some dickheads in a southern hemisphere country bought a barrel of this stuff. They are trying to retire on a million euros/dollars and couldn't give a rat's ass who gets hurt in the process. War has been declared on these idiots. These are the people who make ALL drugs end up as illegal pariahs. Got it?

Good.

8. radiometer

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well, one gets the feeling that SWID has much, much better connections than most. For the vast majority of ecstasy users, it's "God only knows what's in this pill," and "I trust my dealer" would make a great epitaph in most cases. :)

When the ecstasydata project was running, I adamantly refused to take any tablet until I'd gotten the GC_MS results from the lab. One night of DXM-induced hell at a NYC nightclub in 1994 convinced me of the very real risk of getting fake pills.

9. Daeron

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    yes yes youre right bad stoned joke already. youre right this shouldnt be mocked with.
    these pills can kill, seriously, we had a short wave of mCPP pills, and one of my best friends ended in ER.

10. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its not a fact these are mCPP, in fact its much more likely to be a mix of TMFFP (or summit) and BZP's, piperazines is a family name and the above 3 are the best known to my knowledge.
    These look like OTC 'legal' XTC substitutes that are currently very popular in new zealand and ive seen em on several online smartshops lately (though not this brand).
    Ide be suprised if these would contain mCPP, although i cant be sure of course

11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The money-grubbing morons who are distributing them seem to have also had these manufactured with research chemicals thrown in. At least this is what has been heard. In either case, someone expecting an MDMA experience is going to be in for a shock. The pity is that some newcomers to this substance will believe that they did take MDMA - and likely tell people it sucked. Gave them a horrible headache. Vomited. So forth.

The best thing to do is to spread the word that these are bogus and launch a boycott of the product and the dealers thereof. Yet another fine example of why these things should be re-legalized and distribution monitored by an oversight board.

12. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I didnt want ot make a whole other thread but I recently came into contact with 2 pills sold as E but both were just caffiene, they were tested. They are white arrows and blue supermen, I live in the DC suburban area, so he just thought he'd warn anybody else in that area, as there are at least 20,000 of each of them around.

13. neoken

neoken Newbie

Reputation Points:
  14. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    Usually referring to the bold print.....

Last edited: Apr 20, 2006
  15. Januza

Januza Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    May sound stupid here.. What is the Marquis test??

16. radiometer

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_faq_testing_kits.shtml

Some poor fool recently paid over $100 to have an Anacin tablet tested by EcstasyData. Don't people look up their pills there first before sending them in? EcstasyData has already tested and published results for at least three of those Anacin tablets, and there is no way on Earth that someone is going to start pressing the Anacin logo on MDMA tablets..

17. Januza

Januza Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    thanks for this info!

18. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Marquis reagent gives a special color reaction on contact with certain substances. In order words one can define the substance according to the color one gets when mixing the substance with the reagent. The reagens gives no informtion about purity or other compounds mixed in. There also are other reagents which give color reactions like Mecke, Mandelin & Simons. Each of these are most effective for certain groups of compounds. i.e.

19. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I know this has been posted on this forum in the past, but maybe another link to it is order.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_faq_testing_kits.shtml

Excellent expanded information on reagent testing that goes way beyond the directions in the package. Of course, most may not care to educate themselves further than the packaged directions, in which case the no-nonsense 30,000 foot view given in the packaging is perfect. But I am fascinated by any and all science and finds it all perfectly fascinating. If You is the same, this is a good start to indulge the curiosity. Of course, if You has access (or has friends who have access) to GC/MS..... Now THAT is a very cool way to indulge you's curiosity.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  20. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    One of the main problems here, is that if these are sold as MDMA pills, users may then go on to buy more pills later on in the night, and score actual MDMA pills.

As BZP & TFMPP inhibit the metabolism of MDMA, this is fucking dangerous.

1. 3/5,
      Excellent point
      Aug 7, 2006
    2. 5/5,
      Very good point indeed! Keep going!
      Aug 2, 2006