Blue Lotus Concoction

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by panchovilla, Jan 24, 2005.

1. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Blue*Opium is a rip off, the shit from (no sources outside of the sources forum) is weak.

I have tried soaking in vodka and wine and have not experiencedpowerful effects. I have tried 50 grams boiled and it was some weird,but not powerful effects, I did not think it was opiate like onlike kratom which I think isa somewhatsimilar feeling.

Do you think that you could put like 200 grams in a pot and boil it down to make a powerful extract?

What if you boiled it in wine or vodka???

would that fuck up the wine and make it taste like shit???

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
  2. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Blue opium? Wow I rather like that nick name for blue lotus, really suits it. You have to soak about 5+ grams in alcohol to really get good effects. I soaked about 8grams or so in wine which produced the most enjoyable wine I have ever drank. Hypnotic, and delightful.

3. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well here I go again on a blue lotus experiment I soaked a shitload in vodka before an it only had minimal effects, but I was already having a bad ass time anywayz so maybe I did not notice it.

I like smokeing the blue lotus powder out of the water bong with a jet flame lighterthe best, so far.Edited by: panchovilla