1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Blue Lotus. Info needed on effects.

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by johnson9, Jul 25, 2005.

1. johnson9

johnson9 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 18, 2005
    Hello i'm looking for any information on experiences with blue
    lotus. What kind of high does it cause? Is coming down
    awful? etc.

2. zapatista

zapatista Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 29, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    I think blue lotus is a waste of time if you are looking for a narcotic -like effect. Your best bet for this type of results is Kratom.

3. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 26, 2005
    I agree... Blue lotus is totally nothing like what you might be looking for... As zapatista said... It is not an narcotic... More of a sedative... Non-party type drug... I've had a fewexperiences with it on separate occasions... The greatest experience was as follows... I took aboutfourand a halftable spoons of the blue lotus in a tea form... The taste wasn't to pleasent... But nothing nearly as harsh aspeyote or mushroom tea... In my opinion that is... I have very sensitive taste buds... But moving on...I did not feel effects right away... Like most drugs... After about... 30 or so minutes... Of walking around aimlessly with not a thought in my mind... I totally forgot I hadconsumed the tea... I thought it wasn't going to act... And with my arrogance and impatiance... I began to feel my vision getting aweful... I was stumbling around... Nearly crashing to the floor thus falling down the stairs... I stumbled up to return to my bedroom... And fell onto the floor... My emotions were totally vauge... I had no emotions... I was merely lost in my own thoughts... I honestly felt that I was in total apathy... But... During this emotionless dizzy-like state... I would ask myself deep thought questions... Amusing never the less... I would answer... This drug i thought... Ismainly used as a relaxant... Itis a very liberating experience whichmay take you to a whole new psychological plane... Perhaps not... Sedative nevertheless... Much like opium for short... If you are not into deep minded thoughtful experiances... I suggest sticking to drugs on the other side of the spectrum... Much like... Psychoactive chemicals... Etc. etc. Edited by: AcmeSewageCo