Oral use - blues (barbiturate)

Discussion in 'Downers and sleeping pills' started by searcher, Jun 29, 2004.

1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Back in the day used to get "blue" capsules of barbituate. Wonder what that stuff was.

2. Hollywood

Hollywood Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    55 y/o from U.S.A.
    Years ago when I was a teeager we bought some capsules that, I think were Blue or Blue and white. We were told they were Methaqualone.I don't know If it was or not but it was well worth the buck a piece we paid for them. It was a very mellow high, and very strong. We were asleep after a few hours.

3. Geetered

Geetered Newbie

Reputation Points:
    nembutal i think

4. Seconal

Seconal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hollywood must be thinking of amobarbital because they came as blue capsules a long time ago. Methaqualone is not a barbiturate, but it was very similar too them though.

5. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    It's obvious you have a passion for barbiturates but it's a forum guideline to not bump old threads. essentially you are answering a question to someone that will never see your answer since they do not come to the forum anymore. This needlessly clutters up the forum for the rest of us since this thread is active again. Please stick to responding only to recent threads or new threads because it is very irritating for old threads to be bumped so that it appears to be a new thread all over again.

6. Seconal

Seconal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the thread dates :(