hey, everyone. this is my first post on the forum so please call me on breaking any of the posting rules if that happens. I had approximately 6g of dried mushrooms. some of the stems have bluish-white marks developing on them. some of the stems had these marks at the time they received the mushrooms. is this an issue? after some research, swim concluded that the strain they have is likely beocystis, which I think is prone to developing such bluish marks. let me know what you think and if you have any advice. I took approximately 1g of the mushrooms and found them to be decently potent, which beocystis isn't known to be, if I am correct. I was planning on doing 3 or 4 grams of these mushrooms in approximately one month from now. (I has experience with 3g of mushrooms where they took 1g and then a couple hours took an additional 2g which they found to work very nicely, and also has experience taking a small dose of psilocybin with half a tab of acid which they also very much enjoyed. swim knows that taking 3 or 4g all at once will induce a different effect. opinions on that would be nice as well). if anyone could offer their opinion on that as well, that would be awesome. I think they should do 3g and leave the last gram for a random night camping a couple weeks down the line. thanks, imfeelingbetter.