Blunt rolling 101, in detail.

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by searcher, Mar 14, 2005.

1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Buy a cigar (Philly blunt, Dutch masters, Swisher Sweets, Optimo, White Owl, Garcia Vega...).
    Note: weed must be "pre-broken up".

Take the cigar out of it container. Snap off about 1/2 inch on the "closed end". By doing so, this gets rid of the "cancer piece" (a thicker piece of "fiber" that absorbs the juices if you smoke the cigar "plain"). Lick the outside leaf first. This will allow the leaf to be moist and less brittle. Unwrap the outer leaf, be careful not to crack or break the "outer leaf". Put this leaf aside. Now, take the cigar in your hand. We must find the seam of the "inner leaf"(if it exists). We must now "crack the blunt". This is done by "cracking the seam" with your two thumbs together (this inner wrap should be dry for the cracking procedure) Squeeze the blunt and spread the seam with your thumbs, this will split the "inner wrap" down the middle (lengthwise) along the seam. Discard the chopped tobacco insides. (if your driving, dump the insides on the ground. If your at home, use a cup or bowl and then into a trash bag). Now, weed must be pre-broken up, and de-seeded, without a stick or stem (unless you don't care) Now, moisten (lick) this "inner leaf" . Now we have a a moistened outer leaf and a moistened, split, inner leaf. Take the inner leaf and roll the weed it, like a normal joint. Now, Take the moistened outer leaf (this is hard to explain) and start to roll starting at the corner of the the outer leaf. This will result in a "spiral wrap" and not a "straight wrap". Now, moisten, light and enjoy.

I prefer Vanilla Dutchies...

2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    This post would have went great in the thread that has rolling techniques in it dont u think? and just a question for you, you just break off the end? why not crack it (i use a blade) and then just rip off a tiny bit, then separate the leaves, pull off the cancer paper, and then stick it, gives u an extra 1/2 inch of blunt space

Muirner

3. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have trouble rolling my blunts tight enough they seem to always beto losei let my friend roll them how can i learn to tighten them up so i can roll a nice not to tight blunt, o yeah try banana flavor its great. peach is nice but banana rocks cinamin (sp?) sucks and grape just taste like paper to me. O yeah thanks for the informative post instead of one line post this time searcher im proud lol. payceEdited by: purplehaze

4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    after you get the paper tucked in over the bud, and you begin to roll it focus on 1/2 the blunt at a time, or use the "table" rolling technique that i described in the other thread... but if you work on 1/2 of it, you should be able to tighten it up, if you slowly work at it you will be able to get 1/2 tight at a time and then the other 1/2... you will be able to get it where you will be able to do the whole blunt at once, i'll post more later if u want

Muirner

5. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah i appreciate the help, working with half or it at a time would make it easier i guess and at the end i always take my mouth and pull the last over so it will stick good do u do this also?

6. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    when i'm rolling a blunt (say a philly) i will work on 1/2 at a time most of the time, sometimes i can get it where i can roll the whole thing at once, but i like to do 1/2 at a time. Yes sometimes i do use my mouth to pull it over, this is a easy way to get the last part of it tight, sometimes like with a Royal Blunt wrap, i'll roll it up and just lick it and stick it, not really pulling, i try to have it tight way before the i go to lick the gum part.

Muirner

7. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This is totally off topic but i gota ask this question why is your name muirner? is it like mourn like to grieve (sp?) sorry this is just bother me its going through my head like why is it muirner why is it muirner lol anways payce.

8. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Muirner are you gonna answer my question?

9. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Guess not..........

10. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Check your pm, but i'll post the response for anyone else wondering. It incorporates part of my name in it, and it's my universal name across forums. it's unique because no one else has ever had the name *knock on wood* and it can be my name with no #'s or anything i dont want.

Muirner