body highs

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by D(a)StoNeR, Dec 26, 2006.

1. D(a)StoNeR

D(a)StoNeR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey guys, I am curious about the floaty feelings you get when on marijuana. He says when he closes his eyes it feels as if you are rising, also on other strains it feels like your at the peak of a roller coaster going down, and he said recently he experienced like he was on a Merry-Go-Round going really fast. I have a pretty high tolerence to weed though so he can't get as much of the feeling as he used to, he was wondering if when you close your eyes and try to get those feelings is there anything you can do to make the feeling stronger, normally he concentrates on one thing and one thing only and it seems to work better, any other suggestions? And also he said once he was laying down really high on his stomach with his eyes closed and it felt like he was rising and his spine was tingling and with his eyes closed he was seeing what was like a music video for Bun-B, has anyone had any visuals like this when high? SWIM appreciates all help.

2. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have expierenced things quiet similar to what you described. This usually only came with smoke real potent pot. But what SWIM kind of decide it was is that it's almost like pulling a whitey mixed with an orgasmic feeling at the same time. With waves of euphoria but also a hint of nausea.

One time in the dark I felt the sensation come over him. Sometimes it made SWIM uncomfortable so he would try and avoid it. But this one time I went with the flow. Basically laying in the dark with music faintly playing in the background (Mad Season), After about ten minutes I had to get up and he went to the bathroom and pulled a whitey.

I don't know what to class it as the feeling you described. But strange visuals and audio have occured for SWIM on occasions with this feeling too.

Maybe someone else on DF will know what exactly this is but the above is SWIM's expierences anyway. Good topic, I want to read a few replies to this

3. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    This happens to me also once he smokes lots of good shit. But this is not a body high to swim, because when swim eats the weed, thats when he gets a real body high. This is different.

It's very intense though, and swim also gets hallucinations (where he sees strange flashing pictures, and hears all kinds of sounds). It can be nice, but the merry-go-round feeling gives swim nausea. I think it's really an overdose, though its not dangerous.

It has to be a weed overdose, because smoking more after this point will sometimes make swim pass out.

What is a whitey?

4. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Sorry for the term whitey. It's when you've smoked too much pot and you go pale. Some head spins, possibly puking. Basically a temporary overdose from smoking too much dope or just a joint that was too strong is how SWIM might define it

5. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Oh, i understand. The cant move cant think no blood pressure feeling. I know.

6. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    OP wants info: "I am curious about the floaty feelings you get when on marijuana. He says when he closes his eyes it feels as if you are rising, also on other strains it feels like your at the peak of a roller coaster going down, and he said recently he experienced like he was on a Merry-Go-Round going really fast."

Nope, never happened to me.

7. D(a)StoNeR

D(a)StoNeR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You just aren't smoking the right weed man...Lol

8. omgashash

omgashash Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no way weed doesn't mess you up that bad. i can't believe it can make someone feel like that. i smoke everyday and i do everything high. you can function almost perfectly. no spinning, that be cool though

9. whorse

whorse Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    beasters does this to swim. When he first smoked it (like the second time he ever smoked) he would close his eyes and feel like he was in outer space accelerating backwards at warp speed. So much that he couldn't close his eyes for more than a minute without the complete exhilaration of freefall or something. It was an intense body high.

It hasn't been that intense since (it was only the second time ever), but SWIM definitely knows what you are talking about

10. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    drugs have different effects for different people. some people feel marijuana's effects a lot more than other people, especially considering not everybody smokes every day (which builds tolerance). just because you react one way doesn't mean everybody does. then there's the fact that different strains of cannabis (and different harvest times) can have different feeling highs depending on their thc, cbd, and cbn content (and surely other cannabinoids as well).

also, read the forum rules on self-incrimination.

11. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    cannabis it self in some strains is a mixture of both indica (couchlock effects, body sort of high) Sativa (head soaring high, euphoria, mind eye imagery) most strains are either a combination of them both or for example.

Skunk strains (tell tale skunk smell not like the animal but typical skunk smell strain is a mixture of indica and sativa with different mixes

Skunk Haze is more leaning towards the the heavy sativa types which is quite heady in its effects in general

Northan lights is a strong indica which is mostly couch lock high

This is only a small list of strains out of hundreds of different plants weed is not just weed its is a collection, ultimatly it will also matter what time the plant is harvested too on trichrome maturation.